About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I am lack of water element

myfs_128191

Hi Master,

I am being told that I lack the water element after seeking Zi Wei Dou Shu, thus was advised to buy a rat figurine(to place hair, fingernails & ba zhi, for the master to pray on, once bring home must place in a dark corner of the cupboard)to fill back my lost element.

Is there any affordable way for me to get the rat figurine as the person quoted & advise that the bigger the rat the better it is. FYI, the figurines cost more than 1K.

And also the master ask me to get an Ox, Rooster & Snake (is it necessary as I myself is Sanke).

Kindly advise me as I'm looking around the whole of S'pore for affordable alternative. Really driving me nuts already.....

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Andy,

LIM BAO LI ANDY wrote:
I am being told that I lack the water element after seeking Zi Wei Dou Shu, thus was advised to buy a rat figurine(to place hair, fingernails & ba zhi, for the master to pray on, once bring home must place in a dark corner of the cupboard)to fill back my lost element.

Frankly, true application of feng shui does not require you to buy items or any figurines. Most of these items or figurines are just decorative items with absolutely no magical or mystical powers. For such figurines, you can buy it place it facing whatever direction and it will still not change your luck or elements.

True Feng Shui is all about understanding your luck and trying to get your surrounding environment as suitable and as harmonious to you and your family as possible. This is often accomplished through choosing the right colour scheme, placing your furniture in the right location or facing direction etc. At most, knowing where is your water wealth position, and activating it with some water feature. That is about all.

So make use of this tool to check what element you belong to:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-element.htm

Once you know what element you belong to, you can try to get your career, your home facing, colours, people around you and any thing related to five element to be suitable for you. Here is a chart you can refer about five element and characteristics:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

For example, ifyou lack water, then you should enhance your water by ensuring you choose a career that is water related(comunications/arts etc), while staying in a North facing house (water), or having more colours (blue/black/gray) in your room/car/clothings etc. Also, people whom you work with or are friends with that belong to your favourable elements will also bring you luck.

Recently, have heard about some feng shui consultant that tell people their ba zi is extremely bad in all aspects (health/wealth/romance etc). Then in order to fix this problem, you must pay that consultant 7K to change your birthday to get a better ba zi. This is impossible because your ba zi is determined by the day you are born.How can you change your date of birth? The only way you an change your ba zi is to die and re-born in another date through another lifetime.

So if and when you get advise telling you to perform"dark" rituals, or to change the impossible (ie change your birthday etc). You really need to be careful of such advice.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.

• 13 years later...