About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to create more chi in my mobile home

I am a newcomer to Feng Shui and I have learned alot from your web site. I need to know how I can create more chi in my home so that I can have more money comming into my life. I live in a mobile home that the front door faces east on.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Debra,
Sorry for the delay in reply. This is due to the several FS audits that I had conducted.
For a mobile home, because of its relatively small size, it is difficult to apply FS mentioned for larger units or buidlings such as the Flying Star theory etc..
Although the Eight House can still be applied, again, we have to be realistic and it is difficult to apply it.
What you can apply is:-
1. Shapes and Form in relation to where your mobile home is parked.
Some of the Shapes and Form School is if u notice also based on `commonsense' approach.
For example, it should be placed at a lighted location and where possible the location should be a solid ground. Ideally, you have the `moutain' behind u and a clear space at the frontage of the mobile home.
(If this is possible).
2. In the day, the mobile home should have Yang influence e.g. bright. At night, have more yin influence to make it cosy.
3. It also depends on the nature of your work. If you work late throught the nite, then, the mobile home should be abit more Yang e.g. use light to brighten the place. If you are relaxing, have dimmer lights.
Other then using the Shapes and Form plus Yin and Yang concept, there is really not much else you can really do for the mobile home.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 9/28/99 1:54:55 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I am a newcomer to Feng Shui
and I have learned alot from
your web site. I need to know
how I can create more chi in
my home so that I can have
more money comming into my
life. I live in a mobile home
that the front door faces east
on.