About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Buddha with Children in Classroom?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hi I am a preschool teacher and purchased a golden Buddha with 5 children. Where should I place him? My classroom is on the west side of the building and windows face west? May I also request where I would put my wu lou with immortals and picture of bamboo? sincere thank yous.

Generally, true feng shui is not about placement of items. It is more about the arrangement of furniture, colour scheme, chosing the right roomand most importantly the choice of a house with good location.

What you mentioned like buddha with 5 children or lwu lou with immortals are generally what we considered more work of art. Some of these arts because they represent like wealth or buddha is being promoted as "feng shui items". However, in reality they are nothing but a work of art. No matter how you place them (ie face left/right etc), it won't really bring you significant luck etc. As there is really not miracle or special power that comes with it. They only make it place look nice and makes you feel good.

So as long as you like the item, you can place it inyour homefor decoration as they are more decorative items rather than feng shui influence.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui