About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Worried over mental development of son.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, what a great site. I am greatly concerned over my son, his birth is october 31, 2003 1:31 am cst, he according to his Teacher is not doing well and possibly may be autistic, he can read however does have some speech delay, is there any suggestions? He will be tested son.

I believe I have e-mailed you that Feng Shui is by no means a mircle cure for all problems. Where it comes to health issues, it is better to seek doctor advise. Just like when it comes to romance, besides all the compatibility analysis, the human luck factor is equally important to get it right.

Unfortunately, I know you have been waiting for me to reply, but I have been so busy that I have yet to really go through your son's chart. In fact, there are still many many unanswered questions in the forum, so hope you understand that as much as I would like to help each and everyone, it is really not possible in reality. Everytime, I try to clear some, there will be even more posted. So it is just a never ending cycle.

So what I have done is provided you with a paid ba zi premiumreport credit in your account. You can try to access it and have more of his favourable elements. This may improve his luck, and thus with medical advise and treatment, it probably will help in some way. If you read it and have areas you do not understand, then I can guide you along as your post them.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research