About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Avoiding South in 2008?

myfs_101128

Dear Cecil/ Robert,

I have been reading about how afflicted the South sector is in from 4 Feb 2008, ie flying star 5 of misfortune as well as the 3 killings. At work, not only I sit in the South sector of my office, I also face South at my desk. I am kua no 3, and South happens to be my success direction. Hence I am concerned that I will be affected by the bad energies in the South in 2008.

Should I be changing facing direction to avoid a bad star? Unfortunately the only other direction I can face is SW which is an unfavourable direction. So which is better? (a) Avoid facing South and risk facing an unfavourable direction; or (b) Continue to face South but risk the flying star 5 and 3 killings? What other cures can I put in place to protect myself in 2008?

Would appreciate your kind advice.

Best regards

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Fundamentally, (or the good news) is that one should not be too concerned in your situation:-

" Weshould not plan any renovations at these sectors and must try not to disturb these bad stars via renovations. "

For info:-

• Grand Duke this year is North, 0 Degree.
    - Avoid sitting facing the grand duke or disturbing him by having renovations.
  • Location in Conflict is South.
    - Avoid having renovations done opposite the location in conflict.

• From the above, the good news is that South happens to have bad stars that if we do not do renovations, there.. no issue.

Thus, it is still perfectly fine to face South.

Try not to confuse South = location of conflict with Grand Duke. Thus as mentioned, above, South : just happens to be the conflict location, this year and avoid renovations at that spot is key to the issue.

Since Grand Duke is at zero degrees north this year; especially for those sitting in a meeting room or doing sales; if possible try not to face North directly (again if possible).

In fact, for you on the contrary, based on what you had mentioned, looks like you are facing South! Which is good as Tai Sui or Grand Duke of Jupiter is behind or supporting you at North!

Hope the above clarifies your concern.

Warmest Regards,
    Cecil

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
    Should I be changing facing direction to avoid a bad star? Unfortunately the only other direction I can face is SW which is an unfavourable direction. So which is better? (a) Avoid facing South and risk facing an unfavourable direction; or (b) Continue to face South but risk the flying star 5 and 3 killings? What other cures can I put in place to protect myself in 2008?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Cecil,

Many thanks for your advice. I am glad that I do not have to change directions.

However, how about the fact that mydesk is in the South sector of the office, where the misfortune flying star 5 and the 3 killings reside in 2008? Incidentally, at home my bedroom is also in the South sector of my house. Therefore I am very concerned as I would be spending most of my time in the South sector in 2008.

Please advise what cures I can put in place (at home and at work) to avoid misfortune and loss in 2008.

Best regards

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Frankly, if you DIY one should preferably look at what are the combination of stars in each of the sectors even if the sector has #5:-

For example, logically before jumping into conclusions, we need to really find out what is the current 20 Year Flying Star in a specific sector:-

E.g. If South sector has #1 with #6 and base #8 . And if #5 fly's in no issue, here. For one, there is #6 = big metal etc...

Sensibly just monitor the situation, first. I believe, this forum already has mentioned several types of cures relating to star #5.

In terms of colours, try to avoid: BRIGHT YELLOW and if the room has a combination of #5 (earth = bad yellow) fuelled by #9 (fire = red). IF #9 and #5 appears in that sector, then also try to avoid: BRIGHT RED items or colours in that bedroom.

P.S. Please - don't post your star numbers, here.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
    However, how about the fact that mydesk is in the South sector of the office, where the misfortune flying star 5 and the 3 killings reside in 2008? Incidentally, at home my bedroom is also in the South sector of my house. Therefore I am very concerned as I would be spending most of my time in the South sector in 2008.