About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Police Cadet as Co-curricular activity

unknown

Dear Masters

My son who is in Secondary 1 this year belongs to the Weak Water element and he has chosen NPCC, i.e. the Police Cadet, as his co-curricular activity (CCA).

Understand thatpolice belongs to the Fire element which is not so suitable for my son. But as the number of CCAs is quite limited in his school and he is rather interested in this CCA, will this choice cause any major concern for him or as long as he does not choose police as his profession in the future, this CCA is considered alright for him now?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

To be honest, like you mentioned, joing the NPCC is only a CCA and not a permanent job or something like that. He the key thing is that he is a student and CCA comes second.

Thus, in my opinion, really not a big concern. Look at it this way, when it is time to do national service; many of us do not have any control as to which uniform group we would be posted to:

Navy, Airforce or Army.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
My son who is in Secondary 1 this year belongs to the Weak Water element and he has chosen NPCC, i.e. the Police Cadet, as his co-curricular activity (CCA).

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net