meaning? I am confusing, if it is sha
qi? It is beter to deflect it or
absorb it?
Please, give me some advices.
Thank you for your time.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Linh,

Please take note that you should use the conVEX mirror. And not the conCAVE mirror.

In this website, under "Photo Tour".. I had several years back included pictures and description of the various mirrors.

Briefly, conVEX mirror(s):-

1. Simple convex mirror surrounded by a border e.g. a red plastic border. Usually comes in two sizes, the smallest is approximately 3 to 3.5 inches.

2. Some convex mirrors are found in the middle of a bagua mirror (which has the 8 hex trigrams embeded on it). This can also be used. Nowadays, itcomes usually in yellow background. but the mirror is a polished mirror.

3. Some have a flat mirror. And sometimes surrounded with a fierce chi ling or lion head...

4. In general, some buy mirrors under Para 2, for both deflecting sha qi or poison arrows and also dual purpose of "protecting the home" or safeguarding the home from "evil spirits" - which some feel may attempt to get into the home.

5. In your case, Para 1 is good enough!

6. ConCAVE mirror

7. In general, some use this to "SUCK" wealth. For example, some homes have missing corners e.g. North-West sector. And one way is to use a conCAVE mirror placed strategically to "suck" back the wealth.

7.1 As North West is an important sector, the heaven luck sector and the Head of the house, sometimes a missing corner here, may mean that the head of the house may not feel like returning home.

7.2 Even normal mirrors can be used i.e. for e.g. in Singapore at Howards storage (Howards has many chains in Austrialia), basement of Parkway Parade, they sell mirrors e.g. for "pulling beard" or for shaving.. where one sidehas a flat mirror while the other sidehas a "X2" or"X5" magnification. These mirrors are conCAVE!

8. Be warned! If you happen to stay in an apartment, and if your neighbours door is directly facing yours, and if your neigbhour places a conCAVE mirror above their door aiming at yours, it means or imply that he/she is (whether they are aware or not) trying to suck wealth from your home!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Linh D. wrote:
Dear Cecil, I would like to know whether i should use a concave or convex mirror for angled building post of neighbor's house aims at my house. Does Absorb and deflect sha qi have the same meaning? I am confusing, if it is sha qi? It is beter to deflect it or absorb it? Please, give me some advices. Thank you for your time.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net