About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Luo Pan Compass

Good day everyone! Thank you Masters Robert & Cecil Lee for your wonderful courses, I'm thoroughly enjoying them. I'd like to start off on the right foot with my Feng Shui analysis. Can anyone recommend a good Luo Pan. I've done some research and come up with 8"6in or 26cm as the size of professional standard for accuracy. I also thought that a Zhung He Luo Pan was best suited for the Feng Shui as taught at Geomancy.net. Any opinions on this, or good brands at a resonable price? Thank you all for your time.
Blessings,
Michael

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Michael,

As we have a policy of not selling any physical products, feel free to search the internet for such types of Luo Pan.

Quote:

Michael K. wrote:
Good day everyone! Thank you Masters Robert & Cecil Lee for your wonderful courses, I'm thoroughly enjoying them. I'd like to start off on the right foot with my Feng Shui analysis. Can anyone recommend a good Luo Pan. I've done some research and come up with 8"6in or 26cm as the size of professional standard for accuracy. I also thought that a Zhung He Luo Pan was best suited for the Feng Shui as taught at Geomancy.net. Any opinions on this, or good brands at a resonable price? Thank you all for your time. Blessings, Michael

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net