About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

remedies of a room with the annual illness star?

myfs_134307

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that there are two types of sickness star(s): #5 misfortune/sickness while #2 = sickness.

2. Sometimes, it may be further fuelled by an additional #5 or #2 or even fuelled further by #9 fire (fire inflames #2 and/or #5).

3. If this part of the home is NOT a bedroom; for example if this part of the home is an area such as the living room or patio or dining area or open space (excluding study) then "moving metal" is the most effective (in general) to cure #5.

4. In this sector, if possible try to avoid: BRIGHT YELLOW colour. Or worse still if the sector has #2 with #5 and or #9 then avoid both BRIGHT YELLOW and BRIGHT RED at the same time.

Quote:

Katrina L. wrote:
Our NW sector of our house is supposed to be afflicted with the annual illness star. Is there any remedy for this particular room to lessen the impact of the illness star? Thanks for the help!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thanks a lot for your help! Yes, I was referring to #2. I believe #5 is the misfortune/illness star located in the south for 2008 right? Anyway, ?our room where #2 is afflicted is our office. The other room afflicted with #5 is formerly a bedroom but now a workout room. The wall of this room is painted yellow and white (but more yellow). So what can we do about it? Do I need to have it repainted but it will be too costly. Also, we have a red arawana picture on the wall. Should I remove it for this year??

• Staff

1. Frankly, #2 is a lesser problem than #5. BUT still would try to avoid Yellow or Red.

2. Since you mentioned that it is costly to change the Yellow, then it is best to remove the RED painting.

3. To redress the imbalance caused by having the Yellow, then, try to see if you have any painting that has "metal" colours in it e.g. a bronze piece or painting with "gold" or silver colours within it - in addition with blue, or black or grey added would be good.

As you adviced, I removed everything red in the South sector of our house. Can't do anything about the yellow painted walls though. However, we have several large all-bronze sculptures like a pair of dolphins, a pair of cranes, a pair of ducks, a dolphin holding a ball. I guess I can use them to display in the South and NorthEast sectors to diminish the illness stars? I also have a huge painting with dark blue almost blue violet flowers.?

• Staff

1. Frankly if the sector only has a lone #2 not withstanding other stars which may already reduce it such as #6 etc...

2. #2 can be neutralised easily with one or two items. No need to overkill with so many "metallic" objects, there.

3. In case I forgot, to neutralise a sector especially with just one #5 (again not looking at the other two variables : Water / Mountain or even Base star) a modern analog "metallic" look clock can help to neutralise it say on the wall.

Hello Cecil,

After reading more back pages about steps, I am now understanding it better. Please correct me if I'm wrong but as I now understand it...counting the steps is continuous and? includes the landing. In short, we count the steps from the 1st floor all the way to the last step of the 3rd floor (that is if it is a 3-storey townhouse). I checked a newly built 3-storey townhouse today. The first level of stairs was 10 steps, then 7 steps, then 10 steps, and lastly 7 steps. So I totaled all the steps and the sum is 34. 34 is auspicious right?

• Staff

Yes, definitely, as you have already noted, the significance of each #number is different under Period 8.

Quote:
However, in the past 5 years, I've been sickly. I wonder if this has to do with period 8 which started in 2004 and will end in 2024.