About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New apartment and kitchen/toilet issues

Cecil Lee

• Staff

1. if one already has an ocean front, it is not "compulsory" to add a water feature.

2. The NW affects the head of the house. So long as critical thing like stove or oven is found at NW and pipes are concealed, you have done your best given the situation. This should generally be good enough.

3. Without a sketch, it is either harder to comment or may wrongly provide inappropriate advice.

Make sure that your bed is not placed at a corner i.e. dead qi area or the entire facade makes it difficult to circulate qi or airflow. This can be worse off then trying to arrange bed head to face a good direction.

Quote:

1) I understand that SE2 facing has water star 8. Since the ocean is at clear sight and within 100m away, do I still need to place water feature at the SE2 window to activate the water star 8? 2) The kitchen and toilet are located at NW sector. If I relocated the toilet to W sector but piping still exit from NW sector, will this change the bad feng shui effect? Or remain at NW? 3) Since this is a SE-NW unit, bed position will be on NE wall. I understand this is no good for kua 3 person. Should I angle the bed to N and built a cabinet to cover the empty space behind the bed?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

Dear Master,
I am kua 3 andI will be shifting to a new home on a new apartment to be completed in Sept 2008. The apartment is on the 11 floor and the windows faces the sea (approx 100m away)with a SE2 direction. My questions are:
1) I understand that SE2 facing has water star 8. Since the ocean is at clear sight and within 100m away, do I still need to place water feature at the SE2 window to activate the water star 8?
2) The kitchen and toilet are located at NW sector. If I relocated the toilet to W sector but piping still exit from NW sector, will this change the bad feng shui effect? Or remain at NW?
3) Since this is a SE-NW unit, bed position will be on NE wall. I understand this is no good for kua 3 person. Should I angle the bed to N and built a cabinet to cover the empty space behind the bed?
Thanks so much for your advise.

Dear Master Cecil,

Thank you for your advise. I have attached the sketch for your perusal. I hope the layout is clear.

1) We will not be using bedroom 3. So is it better to locate the shower and toilet to bedroom 3?

2) Is the bed ok to place in an angle as in the sketch? If not, what can I do?

Thanks a million. This is our first home and we really hope to make it works for us. Again thanks for your time.

Quote:
Yes, based on the interior layout (note: without checking the exterior); from the interior, it seems the facing "may / could" be SE facing. (Notcommenting on kua as not looking at it).

Dear Master,

Thank you for the confirmation. I was worried that being an East Group person (Kua 3) the new apartment facing SE2 and sitting NW2 a West House will not be suitable for me.

Thanks very much.