Under the 8 house theory, my house is a `North House' and my husband's is a `North East House'. Our good & bad locations are almost totally opposite to each other. When I try to arrange the home, what should I do?
1. It is very common to have partners with `totally opposite' good and bad directions.
2. When you look for a house, compare the layout plan with both partner's 8 house template. What you need to look out for is:-
- Where possible, look out for the `Death / Disaster ' intangible forces. Try not to buy a house with these two intangible forces flowing into the Main door entrance or your bedrooms. For the main door entrance, this is particularly more important for the breadwinner.
- In addition to this, areas where family members spent most time should preferably be under the influence of a good intangible force e.g. Health, Prosperity.
3. In the worst case senario, you can also use the other partner as a `shield'. For example, the partner who's intangible force is spook can sleep `further' away and use the other partner as a shield i.e. he/she sleeps closer to the intangble force.
Center for Feng Shui Research