About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

combating 5 and 2

Administrator

Sponsored Link

Hello Cecil,
Thanks so much for creating this site. I am certainly very impressed by it.
I have two questions:
1. Can you recommend a Feng Shui master which is reasonable priced to look at my 3 room HDB flat in Marine Parade, Singapore ?
2. When I draw a grid chart on my house, I have the NW corner missing. I understand that this is an important corner relating to success, can you please advise me on how I could rectify it ?
Thanks/Happy New Year... Desmond

• Staff

Dear Desmond,
Have a prosperous Happy New Year!
Thank you for your comments. I believe Cecil has written to you via e-mail.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 1/5/99 6:19:35 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Cecil,
Thanks so much for creating
this site. I am certainly
very impressed by it.
I have two questions:
1. Can you recommend a Feng
Shui master which is
reasonable priced to look at
my 3 room HDB flat in Marine
Parade, Singapore ?
2. When I draw a grid chart
on my house, I have the NW
corner missing. I understand
that this is an important
corner relating to success,
can you please advise me on
how I could rectify it ?
Thanks/Happy New Year...
Desmond

• 9 months later...

Dear Cecil,
Thank you very much for this site. I have a question weighing down on me heavily. I am a student renting a room in a house.This unfortunately does not enable me to separate my bedroom and study area. As such I have a desk, a bed , a shelf and a side table in the room and a built in robe. My door faces the east and my window the west, I am a 5 west female.I am unsure where to position my furniture to best harness my abilities. At the moment the bed has its head in the west and the desk sits unsupported with the back to the window. My wealth corner has also been consumed by my wardrobe. What am I to do????I do not have financial means to do anything drastic.Thank you

• 2 years later...
Guest Anonymous

the natal chart of my house shows the East sector as having 5 as the central star, 3 as the mountain star and 2 as the water star . its a period 7 house. How do I combat this combination of 3 , 5 and 2.
Can my eldest and only daughter be alloted this room ,though she is a west group person(born 1990, no.8).
Please advise. Right now we keep the East room totally locked. Gratefully yours.
Facing direction of main door is 217 degrees, (SW) if its of any relevance.

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. You can hang 6 metal coins to counter the #2 #3 & 5 combination. Normally, it is hang and not hidden from view.
Once, this is done, the East room should be considered `neutralised'. Only thing is to check the yearly Flying star for especially the 5 & 2's at this sector. And for those who want to go deeper can look at the monthly stars for the year to see if no 5 & 2 coincide with it.
Anyway, with the 6 coins, it would overall be sufficient to cure. Unless, there are year #5 and month #5 for a specific period. In such a situation, it is strongly recommended to use `moving' metal e.g. a grandfather clock i.e. with brass movement or a 6 rod brass/copper wind chime. Where the metal is constantly used to hammer down the #5 bad yellow (earth).
2. For the bedrooms, so long as the above is neutralised under Flying Star, you can look at how best to place the beds for both your children based on Shapes & Forms and Eight House concept.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/31/2002 2:03:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
the natal chart of my house
shows the East sector as
having 5 as the central star,
3 as the mountain star and 2
as the water star . its a
period 7 house. How do I
combat this combination of 3 ,
5 and 2.
Can my eldest and only
daughter be alloted this room
,though she is a west group
person(born 1990, no.8).
Please advise. Right now we
keep the East room totally
locked. Gratefully yours.
Facing direction of main door
is 217 degrees, (SW) if its of
any relevance.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Please see below:-

On 1/31/2002 2:03:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
the natal chart of my house
shows the East sector as
having 5 as the central star,
3 as the mountain star and 2
as the water star . its a
period 7 house. How do I
combat this combination of 3 ,
5 and 2.

Usually one should use 6 coins tied with a red string for this sector - East. But in year 2002 i.e. starting from 12 February 2002; there is a #5 at this sector.
And if so, the 6 coins may not be able to handle it that well.
Here, "moving metal" is advise:
Either:
1. The `tick-tock' of a brass pendulum clock of a `real grandfather clock'. Caution: Not those cheap imitation grand father clock where the pendulum is made of plastic and spray painted with metallic colour.
OR
2. A metal clock with metallic components or springs inside it which makes `tick-tock' sounds
2. Use a 6 rod metal wind-chime. Here, it is preferred that there should be movement of frequent `strong' air. A gentle breeze would not be able to activate the `cling' of the wind chime and may not be effective.

Can my eldest and only
daughter be alloted this room
,though she is a west group
person(born 1990, no.8).
Please advise. Right now we
keep the East room totally
locked. Gratefully yours.
Facing direction of main door
is 217 degrees, (SW) if its of
any relevance.

Yes, if the room is properly cured or neutralised using the relevant Flying Star cure; anyone can then stay in the room afterwards.
For a female child born between 27 Jan 1990 to 14 Feb 1991 - the most ideal house is the North-East house. And east is her `irritation' sector. Not ideal but, still ok to stay in the room. (As compared to if this is the `death or disaster' sector).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

• 1 month later...

Hi Cecil, in relation to my other question about stress , our home faces the west .we want to install a pond with waterfall in the n.w. area of our front yard.when looking at our house there is a large group of trees in the center of the front yard .We have parking on both sides y which leads to the front door.the single tree in the center of the y.on the left side is a large group of bamboo .in between the bamboo and the group of trees is where we want the pond with a bridge over it.can you tell me if this will have a negative effect on us?.I also read that water flowing toward the house is better than away representing money flowing in thank you Diana

• Staff

Dear Diana,
1. Thank you for your message.
2. I had difficulty replying to your mail because frankly, when I see DOB's quoted in any of the forum messages; I really do not have the time to look at each individual's DOB not counting that there were several DOB's quoted in the mail.
3. Therefore, any questions, added with such information, I will have to usually skip answering any of the additional questions.
4. For more information as to how to get quick answers, the link or rationale as to why some questions - never gets answered can be found under the following link-:
http://www.geomancy.net/contact/contact-forum-etiquette/contact-forum-etiquette.htm
5. Guidelines to installing a waterfall:-
5.1 Ideally, if the site (contrast this to a single unit i.e. house): A site e.g. a development such as a commercial building; a industrial building; shopping complex or a condominum project. It is beneficial to install e.g. a "waterfall".
5.2 Symbolism in Feng Shui
The key success factor in " Wealth generation" in Feng Shui has to do with retention of wealth.
The clue is given under this URL:-
http://www.geomancy.net/events/Rotary_Club_FS_Talk/rc_talk_slide_28.htm
In the above slides, one will notice that the concept of Wealth is one where symbolically, wealth is received or retained.
Similarily, the clue can also be found under this link:-
http://www.geomancy.net/events/Rotary_Club_FS_Talk/rc_talk_slide_19.htm
Here, it symbolises two hands clasped together to receive wealth.
5.3 Therefore, it will not help much if one purchases a Water fountain or Water fall and instead of retaining wealth, such water fountains - IF THEY DO SPURT OUT water i.e. waste water where instead of water flowing in.. water gets scattered away... this is equivalent of " spending money ".
6. In such a situation, choose the waterfall or fountain carefully.
In the above case, referred under:-
http://www.geomancy.net/events/Rotary_Club_FS_Talk/rc_talk_slide_28.htm
This location is the Suntec City Water fountain where if one notice carefully, water is gathered into the centre. And the ring or circular ring shown is made of metal element.
There is a Three Harmonious Element combination at work here:-
Earth element: wealth at the centre. Where water falls into the `earth' in the middle.
Metal element (the huge metallic ring - as seen in the picture)
Water element (from the fountain)
Under the Five Elements Concept, Productive cycle:
Ref URL:
http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-5element.htm
One will notice the harmony of EARTH with METAL with WATER. Making this a three cycle flow of productive sequence.
7. This particular water fountain, located in Singapore, has been officially declared as the World's Largest Water fountain.
And the Suntec City is famous as it was a joint venture of Hong Kong Million/ Billionares built seriously on Feng Shui prespective.
8. Frankly, it is very difficult for me to comment whether it is good or bad to install a waterfall, based on a few words of description. As I try not to `imagine' too much. For fear, that I may guess wrongly.
There are many other considerations for placement of a waterfeature in or outside the home.
Other considerations include (importantly) what is the neighbourhood like, the frontage, the back and even gradient and plot of land.
Other compass issues like West, Tiger side and NE (devil's gate) and SW (devil's backdoor).
9. In general, all I can say is that it is safer to install a water feature at the frontage so long as it is not tall but provide clear space. I.e. a waterfall, may inadvertenly create a mountain effect at the frontage.
It would be nice to see a picture or more information with regards to the Shapes and Forms. The more information provided here, it is felt, the more confident I am, of providing better advise.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/13/2002 9:58:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil, in relation to my
other question about stress ,
our home faces the west .we
want to install a pond with
waterfall in the n.w. area of
our front yard.when looking at
our house there is a large
group of trees in the center
of the front yard .We have
parking on both sides y which
leads to the front door.the
single tree in the center of
the y.on the left side is a
large group of bamboo .in
between the bamboo and the
group of trees is where we
want the pond with a bridge
over it.can you tell me if
this will have a negative
effect on us?.I also read that
water flowing toward the house
is better than away
representing money flowing in
thank you Diana

I have observed all good Shapes and Forms of
Feng Shui in my bedroom (including the position of my bed) which is located in the East-Northeast sector of the house. I am a number 4 Qua. I have the opportunity of place my bed so my head would be "facing" either the North, East or South direction which are three of my best directions. I am worried since according to Flaying Star Feng Shui there is conflicts in this areas in the Year of the Horse. Does this affect the direction of my head when I sleep? Which would be the best direction of my head since I am waiting for big changes in my life, in my work and with help of authorities in my field of work granting awards and paid-leave. Thank you very much for your excellent help.
Best Regards,