About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Special Configurations of BAZI

Masters,

I read somewhere that my BAZI Chart was a special formation and that it shouldn't be appreoached/treated like a regular BaZi.

My chart has absolutely no Destroying Elements whatsoever... I am a very strong Yang Wood (Dog Day)person born in the month of the Fire Tiger and my chart has absolutely NO METAL whatsoever, there is only very little in the Dog but it is buried, right?

according to what i read when a chart has no destructive element, and ever more so if the element is born into its season,it is deemed a special configuration where instead of adding metal to reduce the wood you should instead support the chart even more.

is it true? does that mean i should/can add more water and wood into my life?

for reference, my DOB: Feb. 10, 1984, 8:04AM

Year: Wood Rat

Month: Fire Tiger

Day: Wood Dog

Hour: Earth Dragon

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,

Actually, I had previously replied to a similiar question about the Follow the Leader or special type chart.

URL: http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=2&mid=20335&new=

If you use our website's ba zi analysis, you won't need to worry too much about all this kind of special chart. As we already considered them when we broke the five element into your favourable and by five element percentage value.

Those special chart are nothing more than an extremely unbalanced chart which requires you to increase more of the element you lack and reduce the elements you have too much more. Which is basically the five element percentage portion of the ba zi analysis that our website uses.

For example, a Strong Wood by default usually means :-

Fire/Earth/Metal are your favourable.Assuming you know the percentage such as 10% Fire/ 35% Earth / 0% Metal. You will know that even though Earth is your favourable but as you already have 35% which is 15% over normal 20%, you won't benefit from having more. In fact, Metal which you have 0% would ideally be the element you like to have more.

While Water/Wood are your unfavourable. Assuming again you know the percentage 50% Water / 5% Wood for example. This means you a Strong Wood because of too much Water rather than Wood. While Wood is generally still lacking. So this means that you want to avoid Water but some Wood is good for you when you have sufficient of your favourable elements (Fire/Earth/Metal) first.

So really if you understood the how those special charts generally comes from, it is really nothing special if you had applied the ba zi favourable elements with the five element percentage to breakdown what exactly you really need.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research