About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Questions about Eight House chart

myfs_134517

In your Eight House chart, you have the words: Death, Disaster, Spook and Irritation. To which of them is: Ho Hai, Wu Kwei, Lui Sha and Chueh Ming?
Another Q, we know that Death is the worst direction. Which is the least bad direction? If you had to rate 1 to 4 with 1 being the least bad direction and 4 being the death direction, how would you rate disaster, spook and irritation?
I ask this because we plan to build a house or transfer to another house. My partner and myself belong to the East group. My mother belongs to the West group. We are looking into a South facing home, but it spells disaster for my mother. So if ever we get this house, even though it's a disaster for my mother...is it okay if we put her in a West location because it's a longevity area for her? At least that's a compromise? Thanks for the help!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Amanda Y. wrote:
In your Eight House chart, you have the words: Death, Disaster, Spook and Irritation. To which of them is: Ho Hai, Wu Kwei, Lui Sha and Chueh Ming?

1. The terms used above are not in internationally recognised Chinese Mandarin "pinyin" or proper romanized Chinese characters. However, Wu Kwei should mean Spook.

Quote:

Another Q, we know that Death is the worst direction. Which is the least bad direction? If you had to rate 1 to 4 with 1 being the least bad direction and 4 being the death direction, how would you rate disaster, spook and irritation? I ask this because we plan to build a house or transfer to another house. My partner and myself belong to the East group. My mother belongs to the West group.

2. Death and disaster should go together. While spook and irritation together comes second.

Quote:

2. Generally, death and disaster are the "worst" while spook and irritation both comes "second".

We are looking into a South facing home, but it spells disaster for my mother. So if ever we get this house, even though it's a disaster for my mother...is it okay if we put her in a West location because it's a longevity area for her? At least that's a compromise? Thanks for the help!

3. Technically, based on "textbook" assessment, this sounds OK.

4. However, two are factors should be considered:-

4.1 Compass Direction

A bedroom in a west compass direction should be looked at very closely. For example, this is where the sunsets and we do not want a situation where a room here can be very warm. Especially for an elderly who many spent most of her time in that bedroom.

Furthermore, if there are open windows, ultra-violet light may be "harmful" if one gets too much exposure. I can think of "skin cancer" and for the elderly - cataract of the eyes etc...

4.2 Flying Star Feng Shui

No use if the bedroom seems "perfect" under the Eight House chart of the person but if the sector is plagued with bad Flying Stars like #5, #2, #9 or a combination of any one or more of them.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thanks for your help. I have considered the 2 factors you mentioned. First, my mother's bedroom will have blinds so that will take care of the sunset. Plus, she can always use airconditioning. My mother is hardly at home in the afternoons.?

Second, the natal chart of the West sector is #6m, #1w and #6b so I guess the stars are good for her??

• Staff

1. Appreciate if you do not post multiple postings. This and the past. As all messages in this forum are moderated.

Quote:

Melody V. wrote:
Thanks for your help. I have considered the 2 factors you mentioned. First, my mother's bedroom will have blinds so that will take care of the sunset. Plus, she can always use airconditioning. My mother is hardly at home in the afternoons.

2. Above, sounds reasonable.I forgot that many homes in theUS use cheaper materials like gypsum board panels and insulation.

Where-elseespecially inSingapore, our homes are built with concreteand bricks - which tend to absorb heat and later in the evening say at 7pm onwards, start to release it's heat. This can be unberable.

Quote:

Melody V. wrote:
Second, the natal chart of the West sector is #6m, #1w and #6b so I guess the stars are good for her?

3. In general, #1water on it's own is suppose to be good as it is good "future" prosperity water star. Although there are too many #6 which may drown the water star. Nevertheless, they are much better to have and to "hold" than #5 or #2 (sickness) or #3 or #7.

Another good thing is that being strong metal #6 x2 it should help when such bad stars like #5 flies into the bedroom.