About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main Door Facing NE -Feng Shui Cure 2010

myfs_84344

Hello Master,

The door to the main entrance to my house faces Northeast, and from what I have read this is really bad for 2010. From what I have researched Tai Sui resides there this year and this is also accompanied by malicious star #2. Besides a water salt cure, is there another cure that I can place there? Also, does the water salt cure need to be in the inside of the house, or can I place it outside of the house next to the door? Any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Ana

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Logically, all homes would be facing the "Tai Sui" position every few years.

2. Please note that the main concern with "Tai Sui" are:

2.1. Try not to "Touch" him or
2.2. Try not to "disturb" him

3. Touch means don't paint e.g. the wall or "disturb" means don't do hacking or renovations at that sector.

4. The mere fact that you are sitting and working facing Tai Sui and concerned about it is just an "overkill" situation.

5. Please refer to this link:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=6&mid=26971&new=

5.1 Once upon a time; many were literally picking up Feng Shui books and try to outdo everyone with "Feng Shui enhancements".

5.2 Today:-

5.3 "9. Unfortunately... let's home it does not end up as one of the "NEW" mental illness : Obsessivecompulsive disorder OCD!"

5.4 Have we gone to the dogs? Just the mentioning of "meeting" Tai Sui face-to-face is like - a death trap or "dead-meat" for some of us. Why so scared?

5.5 Some say; I have to change my work table to face away from Tai Sui. It is not like one's table and chair can be rotated 360 degrees to avoid such things year, month, daily, hourly sort of thing.

5.6 A case of OCD? I can understand that some people have OCD of sexual nature. But to have OCD of Feng Shui? As I said; this is the social ill of the 2010's....

5.7 Anyway, don't worry too much; many predicitions even those relating to the I-Ching says 2012 is not a pretty one for the Human race: Obama bin laden or Osama bin laden?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned earlier,

Why is there no worries about Obsessivecompulsive disorder = OCD?

Majority of homes should easily weather themselves from bad situations with or without Feng Shui.

Those who want to play safe, can have the benefit of applying some of these concepts:-

* Fix-the-Leak, First!
* Situational Approach
* The Concept of Maximizing Marks
* The Concept of Feng Shui by Exception
* The Customer Engineer Concept
* The Three-Step-Approach

You mean to say that in addition to all your worldly concerns each year; for some; ensuring that their child has everything for the coming new year school semester; your job; your family needs; yet... got time OCD : how not to "meet" Tai Sui?