About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Thank you for allowing every body to share their thoughts and views

Dear cecil,
Thank you for allowing every body to share their thoughts and views. I think it opens the gate for every body to learn and remove
their doubts and misconception. And thank you
for promoting right approach to learning feng shui and not promoting the narrow way of learning feng shui. And thumbs up for good advise.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Thanks very much for your encouraging words. I like to take the opportunity to comment on the following:-
2. I believe that the Internet has opened something never possible before i.e. to share our experiences and learn from it.
3. We all must make this tool work constructively for all of us.
4. I also believe that as more more join this forum, there will always be some with differences in opinion and it is good to share them constructively.
5. Almost every day, there are on average more than 10 persons who joined this forum. Therefore, we seek the understanding of those who have been in this forum for quite sometime to be patient.
6. Some who are new to the forum may not be `firm' believers of Feng Shui and I believe messages may have to be `adjusted' to the question i.e. if the question concerns their Eight House, the answer is tailored to answer that question with reference what is available and applied under that theory or concept unless there are more to learn from other examples.
7. For those who are new to this forum, it is good that you review the resources pages on this website or find out more e.g. from books on Feng Shui. Alternatively, if you do not want to read the forum messages can always do a SEARCH using the forum icon for a specific topic.
8. For those who are new and immediately posts questions like " Where is my wealth corner " or " My date of birth is 12 - 02 - 58 .... please advise me "; should instead do your own homework first before posting these "messages". As this is a moderated forum, such messages may be deleted and not posted to this forum.

9. Optional tools have been developed for this purpose to be accurate / provide complex analysis by taking the chore out of tedious computation. Time is precious and I rather spent time doing more detailed analysis work or doing more research or writing courses. Alternatively, go consult Feng Shui practioner if anyone wants a Quick Fix solution. Or for those who are impatient and prefer to read page by page of books and start doing their enhancements ... no one is stopping them.
10. My answers will depend on the question posed. For example, if it helps more to learn and understand, you will expect a detailed response.

11. But questions such as shown above is too general as there are lots of theories involved. It is not `fair' for me to again and again elaborate on what each theory does for the individual. I believe there are sufficient of these already in this forum. my advise, do a SEARCH. Therefore, for those who do not do their `homework' do not expect homework to be done for them. I still get lots of such "selfish" individuals who only e-mail me privately asking for such advise. I believe, they only want what's good for them only and careless about sharing real life information. If these people do not help themselves first, who is going to help them?

12. It will help a great deal and we can then concentrate on replying to questions that are usually not asked before to help users understand concepts better. This is what progress to the next `higher' level is all about.
I hope that above guidelines would be beneficial to all users here. As there are to-date over 8,000 users and growing.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/5/99 1:40:20 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Thank you for allowing every
body to share their thoughts
and views. I think it opens
the gate for every body to
learn and remove
their doubts and
misconception. And thank you
for promoting right approach