About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House with a bad combination

sun888_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. A house will not only `show' bad combinations but also a mix of both good and bad combinations.
2. In addition to this, I recently mentioned that even if one has perfect house with excellent Flying star, it also depends on external influences.
For example, even if the house has not so good Feng Shui based on say the Flying Star Theory, it also depends on the following:-
a. The location where one spents time at.
b. The individual's Pillars and Luck Pillars. If these are good for the individual, it changes the luck also. Furthermore, especially if the sector e.g. his/her bedroom are in auspicious sectors.
c. Shapes and form is another overriding considerations.
The house I am currently staying has a neighbours bungalow which is `entrapped' lower and both sides of the roof is like the profile of two hands bringing in luck to my apartment i.e. whatever luck that `falls' to the house is being moved into my house.
Here, the house's Flying Star is considered average but because the Shapes and Form over whelmed the current senario.
d. A further example is I recently mentioned that my brother was trying to purchase his new home.
In Singapore, houses get `snapped' up quickly. Robert armed himself with his IBM notebook and we did online calculations to determine the best house for him.
In addition, the new house he bought has excellent Shapes and Form. His unit is at the Apex of the plot of land and although the house is `triangle' in shape, the Apex is like two hands bring in wealth and his master bedroom is at the Top of the plot of land. Furthermore there are double #7's and the base number is equally auspicious. What is unique is that althought the plot of land is triangle, the floor plan is also triangular which to many would consider `inauspicious' but again this depends.
I purchased another housing development and my new house due to be completed also has double #7's and is in my opinion equally auspicious.
I do not want to elaborate on this as we still own the house. (I would in this instance like to keep the layout and pictures of the house private.)
3. It is difficult to say whether the same bad incidences will occur again. Take the story of my Grand father and the recent message I replied in response to another user asking about is there houses not `fit' for humans.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/6/99 2:36:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
If the flying star shows bad
combination and house is more
than hundred years old. Does
that mean that the bad
incident is already occurred
or will occur in the future.
How can one find that out.
Thanks.