About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What does the member expiration mean

Dear cecil,
Robert mentioned on the update that the member expiration will begin on Dec1,1999 what does that mean? And what about the future yearly flying star report. Will it be provided to the existing members. Can you provide some information about the accounts on the geomancy-online. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
The My FengShui Membership is different from that of the Paid reports. It provides access to creating and generating unlimited limited reports for access the various people.
However, the difference is that the access is granted only for a certain time frame, such as 1 month, 2 months etc.
I promised the members that we are busy updating the templates for the members so that the reports they are getting is definitely more than the existing report they are getting.
As such to ensure that all the members enjoy it, I will not activate the auto expiry to disable the Membership until 1 Dec 1999.
This is to give all our Members value for their subscription for contribution to the maintenance of this site.
This expiry does not affect any of the PAID/STANDARD/PREMIUM credits which are permanently available to all users.
For more details please refer to this url:-
http://www.geomancy.net/services/membership.htm
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 11/9/99 2:40:43 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Robert mentioned on the update
that the member expiration
will begin on Dec1,1999 what
does that mean? And what about
the future yearly flying star
report. Will it be provided to