About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

N./S. line through kitchen/bedroom

My husband and I are both S.W. people. He is a fire snake and I am a water horse. We live in a house where the N./S. line runs from (north) the kitchen sink, where I stand a lot cleaning up and cooking, through the center of the house into the main bedroom. This line cuts straight across our sleeping bodies through the corner of the bedroom to the entry door to the carport which is the main door my husband uses. I measured from the center of my house with my digital compass. Even though the head of the bed is on a west-northwest wall, there is no other place to move it. We both suffer health problems, also he is a grouch and I'm prone to migrains that occasionally result in emergency hospital visits.
What if any cures are available for such a situation?
We have two other entry doors. The second door is a north facing door in the N.W. quadrant of the house, which is used less then the south door. The third door is in the laundry room at the N.E. corner of the house and also faces north but is blocked off and never used.
The kitchen is on death and the bedroom is on irritation. The other bedroom which is to tiny to fit the bed is the spook area. All the good spots seem to be confined to a large livingroom and the laundry room.
Thank you for any help you are able to offer regarding this house we are in.
Vivian Espinosa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Vivian,
First of all, sorry for the late reply as I was pondering over your problem.
Bases on existing analysis under only the Eight House theory, both of you are S/W persons, and North = Death, South = Irritation and East = Death line.
The next thing you need to know is that although your house runs from a North to South line, you should consider the centrepoint of the house also i.e. North line stops at the `centre' of the house.
Please see below:-

On 2/18/99 12:59:58 PM, Anonymous wrote:
My husband and I are both S.W.
people. He is a fire snake
and I am a water horse. We
live in a house where the
N./S. line runs from (north)
the kitchen sink, where I
stand a lot cleaning up and
cooking, through the center of
the house into the main
bedroom. This line cuts
straight across our sleeping
bodies through the corner of
the bedroom to the entry door
to the carport which is the
main door my husband uses. I
measured from the center of my
house with my digital compass.
Even though the head of the
bed is on a west-northwest
wall, there is no other place
to move it. We both suffer
health problems, also he is a
grouch and I'm prone to
migrains that occasionally
result in emergency hospital
visits.

Under the eight house theory, you should also determine whether the midpoint is before your bedroom. Next evaluate your bed position. I understand from the above that you mentioned your bed is at the North-West location.
More importantly, when you sleep, your head should face a good direction. For example NW is your Longevity intangible force, sleep with your head facing it. Alternatively, if this is not possible try sleeping with your head facing the other 3 good directions.

What if any cures are
available for such a
situation?

Overall, I do not have the complete picture since numerology (Flying Star) is further used to analyse what is happening at your house. Most likely, I think the sickness star is within either your main entrance or at your bedroom area.
I read below that you have two other entry doors. It is no good to have too many entry doors. Where possible try to `narrow' this down to say 1 door or 1 door and another `less' frequently used door.
What you can do here is to check say using the 8 house theory which of your `main doors' are auspicious and see if you could use these instead. Too many main doors are considered inauspicious and may result in sickness which you are currently facing as ch'i is lost.

We have two other entry doors.
The second door is a north
facing door in the N.W.
quadrant of the house, which
is used less then the south
door. The third door is in
the laundry room at the N.E.
corner of the house and also
faces north but is blocked off
and never used.
The kitchen is on death and
the bedroom is on irritation.