About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Still having the problem accessing the geomancy.net

Dear cecil and robert,
I am still having the problem accessing the geomancy.net and also the home page of the forum. Its not only me since I checked with different people who are having the same problem. We tried the different servers and different computer and checked with the web master and they said it is the error in the site. Please fix the problem and can you please not post this message. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
I believe you are using an older version of the browser that does not support DHTML classes / style sheets which is a growing industry standard for all web browsers.
I have added some changes to all the pages so that users without the DHTML can still be able to view the pages. However, you will be able to enjoy the site more with the newest version of Netscape or Internet Explorer.
The new site was designed in mind to support Internet Explorer 4 and Netscape 4 and above.
Due to the changing standard and growing users of the newer version of browsers, we will not be putting too much effort to support the older browser, except for this addition which alters the background and foregound colors so that they remain visible to all version of the browsers that do not support the style sheets or DHTML.
This should be able to solve the problem for all users using older versions of the browser.
We would advise all users upgrade their browsers if they are still using older versions of the browser, if that is possible.
This is because, many sites will mainly focus on DHTML type of design which makes the entire site look the same and takes advantage of your browsers dynamic page updating which reduces the overall size (by elimating duplication of common codes) used in the webpages. Thus, resulting in faster web surfing.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 12/19/99 3:20:41 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil and robert,
I am still having the problem
accessing the geomancy.net and
also the home page of the
forum. Its not only me since I
checked with different people
who are having the same
problem. We tried the
different servers and