Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Cecil Lee

Feng Shui of Sims Urban Oasis: Flying Stars

Recommended Posts


Feng Shui of Sims Urban Oasis: Flying Stars

1. Five Towers of Sims Urban Oasis have Flying Stars Facing directions of either N1 or S1 direction.

2. Under Flying Stars Feng Shui:

2.1. The double auspicous #8 stars for a N1 facing apartment falls at the frontage of the unit. It will be excellent if such a unit faces the swimming pool.

2.2. Unfortunately for the S1 facing direction, the double auspicious #8 stars are often "wasted" at the sitting position which usually is the kitchen/yard area.

3. Thus in General, given a choice between N1 or S1 facing, stacks facing N1 are preferred. For example: N1?facing stacks are?01, 02,?12, 13, 14,?15, 16 &?17., ?




Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsored Link
 

Feng Shui of Sims Urban Oasis: Flying Stars

1. Stacks 22, 23, 24, 27, 28 & 29 are E1 facing.

2. While stacks 25 & 26 are W1 facing.

3. E1 facing apartments have the advantage of having the double auspicous #8 stars at it's frontage. Otherwise, majority of the rest of the sectors do not have good Flying stars.

4.It is a waste that the double auspicious #8 stars fall at the sitting location or real of the apartment. As such E1 facing is considered better than the W1 facing apartment.

5. In addition, theW1 facing apartmentis affected by direct afternoon sun.

6.If the centrepoint of the apartment is an open space; this is good foreither E1 or W1 facingunit.

Quote
On 10/8/2015 9:21:15 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Feng Shui of Sims Urban Oasis:
Flying Stars1. Five Towers of
Sims Urban Oasis have Flying
Stars Facing directions of
either N1 or S1 direction.2.
Under Flying Stars Feng
Shui:2.1. The double auspicous
#8 stars for a N1 facing
apartment falls at the
frontage of the unit. It will
be excellent if such a unit
faces the swimming pool.2.2.
Unfortunately for the S1
facing direction, the double
auspicious #8 stars are often
"wasted" at the sitting
position which usually is the
kitchen/yard area.3. Thus in
General, given a choice
between N1 or S1 facing,
stacks facing N1 are
preferred. For example:
N1facing stacks are01,
02,12, 13, 14,15, 16 &17.,


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feng Shui of Sims Urban Oasis: Flying Stars

Enclosed, please find the Flying Star Chart of a Period 8, E1 facing apartment.

For an E1 facing chart:

1. There are three good sectors:

1.1. Frontage has the double auspicious double #8 current prosperity stars

1.2. North sector with auspicious future prosperity wealth stars

1.3. Provided that centrepoint is clear space and not a toilet or store-room. If the centrepoint is clear space can benefit from good Feng Shui luck


Quote
On 10/8/2015 7:34:01 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Feng Shui of Sims Urban Oasis: Flying
Stars1. Stacks 22, 23, 24, 27, 28 &
29 are E1 facing.2. While stacks 25
& 26 are W1 facing.3. E1 facing
apartments have the advantage of having
the double auspicous #8 stars at it's
frontage. Otherwise, majority of the
rest of the sectors do not have good
Flying stars.4.It is a waste that
the double auspicious #8 stars fall at
the sitting location or real of the
apartment. As such E1 facing is
considered better than the W1 facing
apartment.5. In addition, theW1
facing apartmentis affected by
direct afternoon sun.6.If the
centrepoint of the apartment is an open
space; this is good foreither E1
or W1 facingunit.On
10/8/2015 9:21:15 AM, Cecil Lee
wrote:
Feng Shui of Sims Urban
Oasis:
Flying Stars1. Five Towers
of
Sims Urban Oasis have
Flying
Stars Facing directions
of
either N1 or S1
direction.2.
Under Flying Stars
Feng
Shui:2.1. The double
auspicous
#8 stars for a N1
facing
apartment falls at
the
frontage of the unit. It
will
be excellent if such a
unit
faces the swimming
pool.2.2.
Unfortunately for the
S1
facing direction, the
double
auspicious #8 stars are
often
"wasted" at the
sitting
position which usually is
the
kitchen/yard area.3. Thus
in
General, given a choice
between
N1 or S1 facing,
stacks facing N1
are
preferred. For
example:
N1facing stacks
are01,
02,12, 13,
14,15, 16
&17.,


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I'm not understanding what you mean by facing. Do you define the door as where the unit is facing? Or the balcony? I see some examples you mention indicate balcony as the "face" of the unit? Hope you can clarify for understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fatboy said:

Hi I'm not understanding what you mean by facing. Do you define the door as where the unit is facing? Or the balcony? I see some examples you mention indicate balcony as the "face" of the unit? Hope you can clarify for understanding.

If you have the time, please go through this thread:-

1. Why some geomancers use the front door as the frontage

2. While the rest consider standing e.g. inside the living room looking out of the apartment.

2.1. The key success factor or rationale for finding the facing direction is to facilitate the use of Flying Stars to best understand the qi (chi) of the unit. And the key to this is to find the most "yang" qi sector of the home (facing direction) from where one can plot the relevant flying stars onto it.

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Master, I am looking at a unit at Stack 40, is this an ok unit facing. And if this is not so good, are we able to engage your service to remedy it?

Appreciate your kind respond. Thank you!

Edited by ANGELAKIM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ANGELAKIM said:

Master, I am looking at a unit at Stack 40, is this an ok unit facing. And if this is not so good, are we able to engage your service to remedy it?

Appreciate your kind respond. Thank you!

There are two dimensions in Feng Shui:-

1. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui

2. Flying Star Feng Shui:

"2.2. Unfortunately for the S1 facing direction, the double auspicious #8 stars are often "wasted" at the sitting position which usually is the kitchen/yard area."

Generally, the Shapes and Forms prevail over the stars (Flying stars); thus although stack #40 is not as good as N1 facing stacks; but it is centrally pool facing is good.

Overall, can still be considered especially under Para 1, above


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good day Master,

 

Unfortunately, the stack 40 are fully sold. Choice left is stack 39, 32, 20, 21.

Personally, I preferred the stack 20 or 21. But the main door for stack 20 is facing East which is my Bad direction (Irritation). However, the bed facing direction is West which is good. For such scenario, which is more important? The main door facing direction or the bed direction? But based on your earlier post you mentioned about the Tower facing direction. So which one do we prioritise on?

Comparing the 4 stack 39,32,20,21 which is of the better choice? Does facing Express way is bad feng shui too?

Thank you for your kind attention and advice.

best regards

Kim

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are some considerations:-

Out of say a total of 100 marks:-

1. 70 percent goes to "Location, location and location". Thus one of the most critical is the last resort of stacks facing the expressway.

1.1. As expressways are like water courses and vehicles going more than 70 km to 90 km ain't exactly slow. Thus this is like a fast water course. Inauspicious under the Water classics.

1.2. White pollution = noise pollution from vehicles along the busy expressway all day round with exception of lesser traffic around the wee hours of any day or Sundays.

1.3. Thus stacks facing the highway will have much poorer marks or the dice loaded against it; the moment one buys such stacks.

2. As mentioned above: Location, location and location = Shapes and Forms accounts for nearly 70 percent of the total marks.

3. The last 30 percent of the marks goes to Compass School Feng Shui.

3.1. There are two concepts under the Compass School: Eight House (e.g. such as bed head facing West) and Flying Star Feng Shui.

3.2. Here, Flying Star Feng Shui accounts for the bulk of the luck as much as 25 percent. And the remainder 5 percent goes to such things as "your bed head facing west".

4. In summary as a rough guide:-

Shapes and Forms Feng Shui (Location, location and location) = 70 %
Flying Star Feng Shui = 25 %
Eight House Feng Shui = 5%
----------------------------------------------
Total  Max score = 100 %
==========================

 

 

  • Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are some considerations:

1. "the opp blk is too near to this and therefore no privacy..." This is subjective. And based on personal and family preferences.

1.1. From a Feng Shui point of view, at least there is a "BRIGHT HALL" effect. As there is a pool between the two "sides": there is sufficient qi at the frontage.

2. Under Flying Star Feng Shui:

2.1. Based on initial compass measurement; refer to attachment. For example Stacks 58, 59 & 62, 63 have compass readings at the frontage of 337 degrees or Flying Star NW3.

2.2. And the corresponding stacks 56, 57, 60 & 61 faces SE3 or 157 degrees.

3. A NW3 sector range between 322.5 degrees to 337.4 degrees. While a N1 sector range between 337.4 degrees to 352.4 degrees.

3.1. An initial reading of 337 degrees is quite "scary" as just 0.4 degrees towards 337.4 degrees and such stacks e.g. 62 and 63 MAY fall into "No man's land".

3.2. Don't like the sound of "No man's land" right? This is because even a Geomancer dread a"touching such a property".

3.3. Hopefully, such stacks stay as 337 degrees or even 336 degrees!

4. Thus the concern of privacy issues pale by comparison if one encounters the above Para 3. senario. Let's hope it is not true.

Sims Urban Oasis CENTRAL STACKS Flying stars.png


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note: This illustration does not belong to Sims Oasis. 

But do take note that stacks at borderline cases need to be confirmed on-site.

When one can gain access to do proper readings.

 

borderline case nw3.png


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A typical NW3 Chart looks like. Thus one could superimpose the layout onto it...

However, if one has the time; do look at the comments at the centre palace.

This is because the coming prosperity star auspicious water star #9 will fall at the centrepoint. And.. do take note that if one wants to keep this unit on or after 2021...2022.. and a salaried worker.. hmm...

However, for a SE3 chart, it is not a issue.. As the centrepoint has the mountain star #9 instead. Which is not so affected as this chart.

P8 NW3 330 COMMENTS.png


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

 

 

Quote
2 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

 

 

2 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

Sims Urban Oasis CENTRAL STACKS Flying stars.png

Dear Master,

Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, is stack 31 OK? 

Referring to the attached stack 20 floor plan. The toilet is next to the main door. Is this acceptable

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.22.58 AM.png

Edited by ANGELAKIM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are some considerations:

1. In my opinion, I have personally looked at tens of thousands of layout plans in my life-time. And maybe blame it on falling memories.. the most distinct are some of the layout plans of Regent Grove condo at Choa Chu Kang. Even if with a WC, beside the main door there is a solid wall between the WC and the main entrance.

2. The other are some landed properties in the past where the developer had placed a "powder room" (many such powder rooms have a WC). Frankly, there are more of such incidences related to landed property. But your question is not about landed properties. It is about apartments.

3. So far as I can recall, I seldom if ever see any HDB flats that has a toilet next to the front door. And yes, the government (HDB statutory board) had built close to 98% of the total housing in Singapore. And yet, correct me if I am wrong; mostly are kitchens but I can't recall any toilets next to the main entrance of such door.

4. What I am trying to get to is that even if there is no major issues in Feng Shui; BUT under the Holy Trinity of Chinese luck system:

4.1. Heaven luck or born with = Ba Zi = 33.33%

4.2. Earth luck = Feng Shui  = 33.33%

4.3 Human or man luck: Feeling good or bad etc..  = 33.33%

Total = 100%

Here, another consideration is the "Human factor".

5. For example, if today, I say, it is still acceptable under Shapes and Forms provided, the exernal Shapes and Forms are okay and there are few "major leaks" in the home.

5.1. Thus even if this toilet passes under Feng Shui; but if someone has bought this house and STILL in doubt or whenever visitors visit the person would comment : "You know.. it is bad luck to have a toilet at and seen from the main door".

5.2. This Human or man luck = feeling good or bad may eventually bring down the Human Luck factor. And remember it also accounts for 33.33% share of one's total luck.

6. Seriously, as mentioned under Para 1, in my opinion, I have literally seen tens of thousands of layout plans in my life-time and maybe, just maybe such layouts account for a very small percentage of this total.

7. In the future, if someone were to bring in a regular geomancer or a very conservative geomancer to help him/her assess the unit before the potential owner buys it. The odds are that many geomancers will see or use this as a RED Flag. And may even tell the potential buyer.. go find a better unit.

 

  • Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Cecil Lee said:

These are some considerations:

1. In my opinion, I have personally looked at tens of thousands of layout plans in my life-time. And maybe blame it on falling memories.. the most distinct are some of the layout plans of Regent Grove condo at Choa Chu Kang. Even if with a WC, beside the main door there is a solid wall between the WC and the main entrance.

2. The other are some landed properties in the past where the developer had placed a "powder room" (many such powder rooms have a WC). Frankly, there are more of such incidences related to landed property. But your question is not about landed properties. It is about apartments.

3. So far as I can recall, I seldom if ever see any HDB flats that has a toilet next to the front door. And yes, the government (HDB statutory board) had built close to 98% of the total housing in Singapore. And yet, correct me if I am wrong; mostly are kitchens but I can't recall any toilets next to the main entrance of such door.

4. What I am trying to get to is that even if there is no major issues in Feng Shui; BUT under the Holy Trinity of Chinese luck system:

4.1. Heaven luck or born with = Ba Zi = 33.33%

4.2. Earth luck = Feng Shui  = 33.33%

4.3 Human or man luck: Feeling good or bad etc..  = 33.33%

Total = 100%

Here, another consideration is the "Human factor".

5. For example, if today, I say, it is still acceptable under Shapes and Forms provided, the exernal Shapes and Forms are okay and there are few "major leaks" in the home.

5.1. Thus even if this toilet passes under Feng Shui; but if someone has bought this house and STILL in doubt or whenever visitors visit the person would comment : "You know.. it is bad luck to have a toilet at and seen from the main door".

5.2. This Human or man luck = feeling good or bad may eventually bring down the Human Luck factor. And remember it also accounts for 33.33% share of one's total luck.

6. Seriously, as mentioned under Para 1, in my opinion, I have literally seen tens of thousands of layout plans in my life-time and maybe, just maybe such layouts account for a very small percentage of this total.

7. In the future, if someone were to bring in a regular geomancer or a very conservative geomancer to help him/her assess the unit before the potential owner buys it. The odds are that many geomancers will see or use this as a RED Flag. And may even tell the potential buyer.. go find a better unit.

 

Personally, would I buy such a unit:?

(Please note that this has nothing to do with Feng Shui. But all to do with the concept of "HUMAN or MAN LUCK")

"Never! I will not touch it even with a ten foot pole. Free? If free, take it and rent it out..lor"

This is because, as I mentioned in my previous thread. My overwhelming concern is that if I had bought such a unit: "Knowing myself, I will often tend to worry as to why I did not purchase a (Normal) unit like everyone else?" 

As one can see, this has nothing to do with Feng Shui (Earth Luck). But everything to do with HUMAN (Man) luck or personal feel.

If I had say bought this unit.. I may have worries about the future resale value ... passing it to family members etc...

Inheritance.png

  • Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Master

Can you kindly teach us the the flying stars of stack 57?

Will the facing of Stack 57 be determined by the front door? Or is it the direction of porch? Or is it direction of the bed room windows?

Phyeap

siteplan.jpg

Stack 57.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Phyeap said:

Dear Master

Can you kindly teach us the the flying stars of stack 57?

Will the facing of Stack 57 be determined by the front door? Or is it the direction of porch? Or is it direction of the bed room windows?

Phyeap

siteplan.jpg

Stack 57.jpg

 

A. Please refer to my earlier posting of 5 December 2016 (see above). An extract is as follows:-

These are some considerations:

1. "the opp blk is too near to this and therefore no privacy..." This is subjective. And based on personal and family preferences.

1.1. From a Feng Shui point of view, at least there is a "BRIGHT HALL" effect. As there is a pool between the two "sides": there is sufficient qi at the frontage.

2. Under Flying Star Feng Shui:

2.1. Based on initial compass measurement; refer to attachment. For example Stacks 58, 59 & 62, 63 have compass readings at the frontage of 337 degrees or Flying Star NW3.

2.2. And the corresponding stacks 56, 57, 60 & 61 faces SE3 or 157 degrees.

B. Above is my preliminary consideration of the facing direction of say stack #57.

C. However, in the world of Feng Shui where there are many "Indian Chiefs..."

- In Feng Shui: as you quite rightly pointed out there can be generally THREE (3) view points:-

I. A to B
II. C to D or
III. E to F

sims oasis stack 57.jpg

[I.] Standing at A looking out towards B.

1. Here, this will appeal to the conservative Feng Shui practitioners who always "go by the book".

2. This category is not wrong. If say the area outside the main entrance is bright and if majority of the time one leaves the main entrance door of the unit OPEN most of the time when one is at home.

2.1 But in reality....often.. this criteria is not meet in a condo unit. Where many often slam-shut their doors. Or it is simply not possible to leave the door open 24/7.

2.2 For the above reason, in my opinion: the likelyhood is either one or the other option mentioned, below.

[II.] Standing at B looking out towards C. (This appeals to a geomancer who although is not "ultra" conservative.. but who would prefer to be less "creative" and more Kiasu approach.. given that this is considered "the next SAFEST" bet.. I hope you know what I mean, here...)

1. There is a high possibility that this could be the frontage. As often, when one is at home; one would most likely leave the sliding door of the living room balcony open or let light into the unit.

2. However, some decide to install an external blind and for some stacks.. either for privacy or shield the partial afternoon sun. Then.. if so.. Standing a E looking out towards F.. could INSTEAD be the frontage...

[III.] Standing at E looking out towards F

If a geomancer were to argue on the basis that the purpose of Flying stars is to find the location or facade that has the most YANG qi = be it light coming into the home and whether or not one opens the windows to allow qi; then three is a higher possibility that this could be the frontage.

B. As I mentioned above: the views on the above are diverse. And that there are lots of Indian Chiefs.. and to say who is absolutely correct or wrong is unproductive.

C. Moving forwards.. as mentioned above: one has to understand the life-style of the home occupiers.

D. For example: if the habit is to draw down all the day curtains and depending on the thickness of the "shut-off" light .. and if all the bedrooms are so.. then.. even E to F may not apply.

E. But, if one always leaves the windows open or airy or only draw down the day curtains .. and this E to F stretch is always bright .. then it can be a potential frontage of the unit.

F. Again, if we were to strictly say that the frontage has to be standing at C looking out towards D. But, the owner install exterior curtains at the balcony. And so happens that the external blinds are those chocolate colour and if one were to leave it "closed" all the time and or turn aircon most of the time and close the balcony... then this C to D may not neccessary be the "traditional" frontage.

G. In fact.. one may even have to draw a few flying star chart and look at each sector. In some instances..

For example, please see attachment. I am trying to study and provide advice on each sector. But at the same time draw three charts for which this home could fall under:-58b8438e3586a_Period678chart.png.63ff0b827be37084177f76e3ec89f7bf.png

Thus trying to study a chart with all three period charts in each sector is akin to this situation of which chart to use. In the above example:  MS 1 WS2 = Period 6 chart
               MS 4 WS1 = Period 7 chart
               MS 3 WS4 = Period 8 chart 

Thus for this sector: #3 and #4 are something to consider when enhancing or neutralising the sector. Here #3 and #4 are wood elements. There is also a #1 that can be considered ...

If need be; as I had mentioned: have to plot two charts:-
1. C to D  and
2. E to F

Most likely I will not plot the A to B chart.. as I feel that this appeals more to the conservative or ultra conservative Feng Shui practitioner.

Naturally, if one post your question to different practitioners: logically, do expect different answers to the above. That is why.. we have this concept of Too many cooks spoils the brooth... = Too many Indian Chiefs...

[IV.] Based on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui: One will expect that some geomancers will tell you.. AVOID this type of unit: as it has poor shapes and forms. And this confusion of the flying star facing direction is to them... an omen that says: "Avoid like the plague.."
= On this point.. in my opinion.. such units will in the life time of stay can "enjoy" what we know as seasonal extremes.. of luck.. And for the already down and out.. can be pretty bad.. for those who have lots of buffer in their overall luck.. can be the opposite.. 

  • Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further to what I had mentioned; If I were to make a guess...

Lets say you post this question to 10 geomancers. And each of them come back to you.

My guess would be:-

A to B = 3 out of 10
C to D = 5 out of 10
E to F =  4 out of 10

Well, I could be wrong.

  • Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this case: "It depends!".

Unfortunately, this is a new under construction development; thus one is unable to interview the owners.. And then see which chart matches closest to their situation. 

image.jpeg


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...