About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Server Migration - Completed

Robert Lee

• Staff

Hi Everyone!

I am pleased to announce that the entire website has been successfully upgraded and migrated over to the new server on the latest server OS and latest software. Should there be problems, feel free to contact me.

This update was necessary as some software that was with the site since 1996 needed a major update to support the latest OS. This especially as our forum contains a wealth of knowledge and posts, finding a suitable replacement to migrate over was not an easy task. However, I am pleased that we have found suitable forum replacement that will support our site for many years to come.

I have just updated all the integration link so that the login to the new forum will be as seemless as the old one. All the external forum links should automatically redirect to the new forum links. So everything should be quite seemless for the users.

There will still be more tweaking and customization of the various updated sections so that we can implement more site updates to enhance the site even better :)

Thank you for your patience. Hope you enjoy the new updates!

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. I like to personally thank Robert Lee for his tireless effort to migrate to this new forum.

2. It is really no joke to try to retain a forum that has so many resources as far back as 1998!

3. At a few waypoints when Robert was migrating this forum; even Google sent us a friendly guiding hand to tell us that their "harvesting" robots; suddenly could not find our links.

4. Robert, would then find out what was wrong and correct it.

5. The rationale is that unlike any other Geomancy (Feng Shui) web-sites;

5.1. Where you can only search the majority of their main page.

5.2. Many of such Geomancy (Feng Shui) sites resorted to advertise and pay Google for a fee for a listing.

5.3. Or if you were to browse the resources in Geomancy.net; you will find lots of other local Feng Shui sites advertising on our site.

6. The unique thing about Geomancy.net resources is that if I were to post a specific topic e.g. The Topiary. Thanks to Google; it will bring up relevant pages-:)

7. Thus, this is one reason, Geomancy.net do not need to advertise from day One.

8. There are at least a total of >50,000 resources or more on Feng Shui Topics.

9. We are pleased that our efforts are not wasted. And if this was the year 2002; or today; one can still search the vast resources and the frank opinions on various topics under one roof.

10. Thank you for your support. As without you, we will not have the motivation to carry on and on.. since 1996... onwards..

Cheers!

Cecil Lee
Geomancy.net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net