Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Ace

How to Apply Sleeping and Work Positions

Hello,

I need help in how to apply different lucky positions like sleeping and work positions. I tried your free reports and I am not sure how to apply them. In my Sleeping position report for example, it says there that my best sleeping position is at the North direction. It has an illustration so it is easy to follow. What I do not know is which direction to follow: the bagua map of our house or should I use a physical (magnetic) compass? It would be different if I follow both, right? Thank you for your help!

Sponsored Link

Hi sir, I have a follow-up question regarding the sleeping position. What if my partner and I are sharing the same bed, we both have different lucky/unlucky sleeping directions, which should we follow?

Who sleeps where:-

This is a sample real life extract of a former case. I have changed the clients real names to Mr, Mrs, son etc...

This is Option 2:-

In this example the MR is more suitable to NE sector. And the qi coming into the windows is from NE. Thus it is preferred that he sleeps closer to the window or NE = his Prosperity sector.

As such he shields his wife MRS whose NE = death sector.

Mrs instead sleep closer to the East sector which is her longevity sector:-

5a02ab8ee1d6e_whosleepswhere1.png.0b0a57f5d1054cdae7deee57fc7cf160.png

This is the original Option 1. Same thing.. MR sleep closer to the NE cardinal point. And at NE Mr = his prosperity sector:-

5a02ab34955e0_whosleepswhere.png.c4130461aed6e95033154b84ca50704e.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.