About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Best position for the air-conditioner

• Staff

Feng Shui Tip - Where is the best position for the air-conditioner in your bedroom?
It is best not to sleep with the air-conditioner blowing towards your head from behind
you or in-front of your bed. (Opposite direction)
The best position for an air-conditioner is for it to blow from the side of the bed.
Cecil Lee
www.geomancy.net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 years later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Users,
1. Finally, we have "landed" in Singapore!
2. When we first started out, the objective of our website is on an International presence.
3. I can remember as far back as 1996 when we first obtained the domain name geomancy.net we have never looked at a local domain name e.g. geomancy.net.sg or looked at any others that end with .sg
4. The rationale is that Singapore is only a tiny island.
5. Well, you can say, we have thus landed on Singapore's shore in a big way!
6. And from this year onwards, if you are located in Singapore, we have made a `wake-up' call to all Feng Shui practitioners in Singapore. I believe, many local practitioners have felt the intense `heat' from our resources and audits.
7. Many have come to expect our high standards and one advise to all other Feng Shui practitioners in this tiny island is simple: Progess or get `kicked' out of the Singapore market.
8. We personally do not like the fees charged by many local practitioners and have for the first time, set the most affordable on-site audit fees for local residents.
9. The very affordable fee structure can be found at:-
http://www.geomancy.net/consultation/consult-home/home-onsite-audit.htm
10. In addition, Feng Shui practitioners who cannot deliver the same standard as shown below, need a wake-up call:-
http://www.geomancy.net/consultation/consult-home/home-onsite-full.htm
11. For Singaporeans visiting our website, you will notice that we now have a customized local Singapore version of Geomancy.net where our system will auto-detect your ISP and if found to be a Singapore surfer, will go to our Singapore page.
12. Essentially, both International website and Singapore website will be able to access new contents that we publish but allow us to customise our contents specific for either International or Singaporeans.
13. With this feature, it also allow us to add future international versions of the website when they are available; at the same time it allows us to work more closely with providing customised version of the website with our partners.
OTHER SITE UPDATES
==================
14. Consultation Services & Products Services website also being enhanced so that you can learn more about the products and services we have to offer.
Hope you enjoy the updates.
Warmest Regards
Cecil Lee & Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Subject: "Landed" in Singapore
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:44:27 +0800
To: Cecil Lee
-------------------------------------
Cecil and Robert
I am so thrilled that you have made your stamp on the tiny island. There is so much bullshit out there in FS land, finally I
am happy to know that your brand of FS prevails.
The following is a heartfelt endorsement of your success. Should you see fit to publish it on your website please do so.
Cheers
Glyn
---------------------------------------
I have had the absolute priveledge of studying Feng Shui under the guidance of Masters Cecil and Robert Lee.
Apart from learning the traditional method of this system, they have also taught me about compassion and humility. These qualities are extremely important in my opinion as we are dealing with people's lives when we delve deeply into their Four Pillars Chart and try assist as much as possible.
Over the years, nothing has been too much of a problem for them in helping me attain the success I now experience.
How I wish they were in down town Perth, Western Australia. I sincerely hope you Singaporeans understand just how very very fortunate you are to have them "on tap". I am originally from Singapore many years ago and I have an excellent understanding of the culture and lifestyle of the Island.
Out of interest, I "monitor" a few Feng Shui "Lists" coming out of Singapore and to say that there is amazing nonsense being
proliferated is putting it very mildly indeed. I feel so very sorry for those being "sucked in".
So guys, we are a very lucky bunch of folk to be under the umbrella of Cecil and Robert Lee. I have no doubt reading all the posts that come thru Geomancy Net that you all do appreciate their efforts.
Let me say, this is an unsolicited endorsement and if Cecil and Robert see fit, I can be contacted at my email address
which is lifestyle88@ozemail.com.au
Sincerely
Glyn Hezakiah