About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Shape of roof

shaquille

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. In Asia, the most common recommended cure is to use a Ba Gua mirror to deflect the Sha Qi.
2. Yes, this can be considered one of the worst Sha Qi which is in my opinion, quite close to a corner of a building aimed at the main door or a house at a `T' junction with the main door exposed to the road.
3. Assuming that it is aimed directly at your main door (or a direct hit), the best cure is still the use of a convex Ba Gua mirror to neutralize the Sha Qi.
4. In the last resort if one does not want to use a Ba Gua mirror, one may consider the semi-circular floor mat radiating outwards. This is a `mild form' of defense. (Which is less effective and not recommended here)
5. Another alternative is to placewith the addition of two pots of plants on both sides of the house. Again, this is another `mild form' of defense. (Which is less effective and not recommended here).
Para 4 and 5 can be combined together and used as a `last resort.'
A more effective method is to use the concept called the `Triangle' Effect.
I will attach a reproduction of this concept to this message. Here, one can follow the same idea of using three plants to form a triangle effect to aim back at the pointed roof.
Please note that this concept is more for a house which has been sliced by a single lamp post. (Therefore, it is more to understand the various concepts) rather than applying it to your situation.
As, this is also an offensive method where two triangles (the neighbour's triangle roof, points to your house and you have a `triangle' object pointed back to the neighbours house. Thus this is `tit-a-tat' Feng Shui.
6. Another alternative is if one has a window overlooking the pointed Tudor roof, one can aim a dragon figurine directly at the tip of the roof.
A more offensive item is to use a canon ( e.g. a toy canon found on ancient ships) aimed directly at the roof. The warning is that it should not be in a direct path passing thru one's living room. Ideally, it should be on an open shelf e.g. located on the window or if the room aimed from one side of the wall at a certain height, i.e. on top of a display shelf aimed at the tip of the roof.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/11/00 9:13:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
A neigbour's roof has the
tudor style
triagular shape. His house is
directly
opposite mine and this roof is
pointing
at my main door. What is the
best way
to deflect the sha qi?
I heard that this type of sha
qi is the worst. Is this true?
Thanks

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

(This message has been reproduced from an old forum message, which first appeared under the conference: Photo Tours with Interest)
What happens if there is a lone tree tangent/between the main entrance door?
Take a closer look at the attachment to understand another theory called The `Triangle' Effect
1. If it is a single tree in the middle (outside) the main entrance door. This causes an imbalance in Qi as the trunk of the tree slices (like a sword) into the main entrance door.
Here, place two plants e.g. two potted plants on each side of the main entrance to neutarlise the tree.
It also creates what is known as a `Triangle' effect.
If you notice carefully, in the attached diagram, the triangle on the last diagram points away from the house.
2. If it is a lone lamp post, you can use two poles at each side of the main entrance or use two `objects' such as fu-dogs.
If you do not want to spent money, you can also use relatively cheap `objects' such as two potted plants if you want here.
The reason why you can use any of the objects is based on "Symbolism" to form a triangle effect.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Dear Cecil,
I also have a lone lamp post plus corners of two neighboring houses pointing at my back door. It is in the North section that has a severe indentation. As you know I was planning to place some potted plants on the walkway to extend the missing section out. If I place low shrub type plants along the walkway and two taller plants at the the side of the door, would that still work as the triangle effect?
Cheui May

• Staff

Dear Cheui May,
Grateful, if you can draw a simple sketch as it will be clearer to see/understand.
If you can how far is the `threat' and is there a road between your house and your neighbours. If so, roughly how wide is the road?
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
P.S. Please post it to the conference for attachments. Thanks in advance.

On 3/13/00 4:53:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I also have a lone lamp post
plus corners of two
neighboring houses pointing at
my back door. It is in the
North section that has a
severe indentation. As you
know I was planning to place
some potted plants on the
walkway to extend the missing
section out. If I place low