About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

numbers for home

rocky

I am thinking of purchasing a home with 1382 being the numbers. Does that make 5. Are you just suspose to avoid 4 or if it adds up to 4? How bad is a garage under my bedroom, should I avoid this at all costs. There is a moutain rising in the distance in front of the home...will I get secret arrows from this. Should this also be very much avoided. i have a bathroom to the left of the front door, is this really bad too. Should I even consider buying this home. My birthstar is 2 I am a rooster...What is the most important things for me to be looking out for with purchasing a new home.
Thank you for you time.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rochi,
Please see below:-

On 7/13/00 12:12:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I am thinking of purchasing a
home with 1382 being the
numbers. Does that make 5.
Are you just suspose to avoid
4 or if it adds up to 4?
Under Feng Shui, each level is considered to have different Feng Shui. Thus one can use the Flying Star House number (for apartments) to analyse the number of a house).

This is because the normal Flying Star Feng Shui is meant only for a "horizontal" analysis.
But it is not meant to analyse a ground level house no.
For those who are not aware, this free module is available under www.geomancy-online.com.
For other numbers, you may have to use other numberolgy methods to find out.

How
bad is a garage under my
bedroom, should I avoid this
at all costs.
It is not all that `bad'. Some FS practitioners believe:

1. a garage especially with a vehicle has lots of metal and can be considered `big metal' element.
2. The other consideration is `safety' concerns. I am not sure how many cars suddenly burn by themselves but this is one of the considerations or the `fear' or unneccessary fear of it?
There is a

moutain rising in the distance
in front of the home...will I
get secret arrows from this.

I am unable to comment on this as it would be best that it can be seen before giving comments.

Should this also be very much
avoided. i have a bathroom to
the left of the front door, is
this really bad too. Should I
even consider buying this
home.
Generally, if you can avoid, do avoid having a home with the bathroom next to the front door. As it is not good Feng Shui.

If I am the one buying this house and if there is a toilet at this position, I would personally avoid buying it as in my opinion, it is considered a major flaw.

My birthstar is 2 I am a
rooster...What is the most
important things for me to be
looking out for with
purchasing a new home.
Thank you for you time.

It is good that if you have the time review some of the recent messages as I have mentioned quite alot on what to look for in a home.
In recent messages, in this forum, you get to understand that I emphasie looking at a home using all the available theories such as Shapes and Form and Compass School theories.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net