About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Peach Blossom Method

I have a 1(ms)-8(ts)-4(ws) combination where my front door is and a 4-5-1 combination in my east corner. I have inadvertently tapped into the writing and literary aspect of these stars but would like to know more about the peach blossom method or other method to enhance my romance luck. Also, with 4 star becoming inauspicious in 2003, how will this affect my house?
Thanks,
Gloria

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Gloria,
First of all, for the beneifit of all users:-
1.1 Peach Blossom Method refers to Symbolic Stars method or simply simbolic stars.
1.2 It name would suggest something to do with romance.
For example: the characteristic of the Peach Blossom Star is :
"That the person is considered attractive, seductive and sexy. And a strong sexual desire. In other words, this person is said to enjoy good social stature. "
1.3 What is Symbolic Stars?
In Pillars of Destiny, many experts of Pillars of Destiny evaluate and analyse each Heavely stem and earthly branch in relation to the Five elements concept. This is the most accurate method.
1.4 Under Pillars of Destiny (close to it's astrology cousin Chinese Astrology) there is a star assigned e.g. There is the Prosperity star, the Academic star, the nobleman star, romance star etc...
2. For those, Geomancy.net's Premium Pillars of Destiny Report, in the Year where the report mentions that there is a Romance star, one has a very good opportunity in romance for that year. And should try to take advantage of it.
3. This is not recommended under our site but rather more for information. As this method is like "sector" methods which in my experience is totally unreliable.
3.1 It is similar but more personalised (to the year of one's birth):-
3.2 This other theory is meant for locating the direction of teh Flower of Romance star:-
Romance Star Your YEAR
Location Animal sign
------------ -----------
North Rabbit, Ram & Pig
East Tiger, Horse & Dog
South Ox, Snake & Rooster
West Rat, Dragon & Monkey
3.3 As recommended above, don't immediately print this out and run out to enhance the sectors. I mentioned earlier, it is more accurate if there is a Flower of Romance found in the Luck Pillar of the period (e.g. as suggested under the Premium Pillars of Destiny report).
4. If there are 4's or bad wood, the best cure is to use " Fire " element (first). Please refer to a recent message which I had posted also today on the same type of question. And the proposed remedy of multiple 4's.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
0n 2/23/2002 1:33:00 PM, Gloria I wrote:

I have a 1(ms)-8(ts)-4(ws)
combination where my front
door is and a 4-5-1
combination in my east corner.
I have inadvertently tapped
into the writing and literary
aspect of these stars but
would like to know more about
the peach blossom method or