About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi,
Basically, the reason why we give 12 periods instead of the usually 8 period is to give a comprehensive overview of your life.
From that you can see how your chart whether you are person who has very good luck all the time (ie a person born with a silver spoon or one that has a hard life).
Usually, the person who has good luck most of his life (which he can enjoy), ie from child birth to old age. Such a person tends to have a more fortunate life than another who has only say 60-80 year of age before he or she enjoys good luck.
A person's luck is affected by the influences that affect his or her luck. ie every 10-year / 5-year / year a person's luck change, so if you continuously enjoy good luck from the 10-year, 5-year and yearly, that means your luck for that period is extremely good. It means whatever you do you will enjoy good luck. Meaning, whatever you do, you are most likely to succeed.
Whereas, if you are in an inauspicious period, then it is likely that whatever you do, you will enjoy difficultes.
However, ba zi is just a Heaven Chart of your life. In Feng Shui you need to remember that Heaven Luck is one of the key luck a person has to try to fully utilise along with the Earth Luck (your house) or Human Luck.
So understanding when are your inauspicious or auspicious luck, lets you know how you can improve it and maximise the luck for your benefit.
So simply, when you do enter into a period of auspicious luck you should make use of that period to do whatever you want to do so as to maximise the success factor.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Cecil Lee

On 4/30/2003 3:48:51 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I've just had my "personal
self" paid report done. Why
does it show 12 periods up to
when I am 122 years old? Most
people live to 60 or 80, or at
most 100 years old. Most of my
auspicious periods fall after
I am over 80 years old, but
I'd probably be dead by then.
What actually does
"auspicious" mean? Greatly
appreciate your enlightening
me on this.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

I've just had my "personal self" paid report done. Why does it show 12 periods up to when I am 122 years old? Most people live to 60 or 80, or at most 100 years old. Most of my auspicious periods fall after I am over 80 years old, but I'd probably be dead by then. What actually does "auspicious" mean? Greatly appreciate your enlightening me on this.