About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

new paint for the building of my business

myfs_77438

Dear Master. Lee:

My business is gas station which is fire element. The gas company that I'm purchasing gasoline from is asking their dealers to repaint their buildings. The approved colors are red, white, light grey or beige.

My building is made of metal (NOT concrete or wood or brick, just all metal). The top facia of my building has three panels. I'm thinking about painting the top panel red (fire), the middle panel white (metal), the last panel red (fire). The building will be painted beige (earth). My reason for these colors is that fire produces earth, which produces metal, which is burnt by fire to create wealth. Is my reasoning correct? Please advice.

Thank you very much

Hoa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Hoa Luong,

Hoa Luong wrote:
My building is made of metal (NOT concrete or wood or brick, just all metal). The top facia of my building has three panels. I'm thinking about painting the top panel red (fire), the middle panel white (metal), the last panel red (fire). The building will be painted beige (earth). My reason for these colors is that fire produces earth, which produces metal, which is burnt by fire to create wealth. Is my reasoning correct? Please advice.

This sounds about right. Top panel red (fire) -

destroy middle panel white (metal) to create wealth. While Building painted beige, will strengthen the Metal and keep the entire building in harmony. Fire -
Earth -
Metal combination is present. So your reasoning is correct.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research