About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Double 7 for period 7 house in period 8

myfs_88070

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Terry,

Terry Law wrote:
Hi master, can i still activate the double 7 for my period 7 house since now is in period 8 region?

As long as you don't change the house luck to period 8. Then the period 7 stars will still active. This is beacuse under a period 7 house the star 7 is the current prosperity.

However, you should also look out for where are the star 8 as this represents your future prosperity. So activating it will help you to continue to enjoy your future prosperity luck in addition to your current prosperity.

When you do change to period 8 house, then you should focus on star 8 (current prosperity) and star 9 (future prosperity) stars.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 6 years later...

Hi Master,
I am sorry but I am new to Feng Shui. I started looking at Feng Shui after my husband lost quite a lot of money in business around Sep this year and things are not good for us. I found out that my house is N2 facing with double 7 and base star 3, period 7. I checked out on some of the related questions posted but my comprehension understanding is not too good. So I will appreciate if you can confirm
1. if I can still activate both these stars with water and mountain feature, because star 7 is considered inauspicious now in Period 8 and I also have a base and annual star of 3(bad star) at the entrance area also, unless you meant that my house period 7 luck will continue into period 8 without any major renovation to change my house to Period 8.
2. If I should not activate these no. 7 star but instead in need to place a cure, what cure should be placed here?
3. The North sector is also the Career sector and my husband is looking for a job since the loss in Sep, how can he improve his chances since I cannot have water feature at this location due to the affliction of annual and base star 3. How can I improve our wealth condition(I did not enjoy the wealth period of 7 because I was not aware of Feng shui to activate, etc) since I cannot activate the entrance mountain and water star or enhance the career sector.
Appreciate your help and Thank you in advance

On 7/1/2005 10:19:37 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Terry,
Terry Law wrote:Hi master, can i still
activate the double 7 for my period 7
house since now is in period 8 region?
As long as you don't change the house
luck to period 8. Then the period 7
stars will still active. This is beacuse
under a period 7 house the star 7 is the
current prosperity.
However, you should also look out for
where are the star 8 as this represents
your future prosperity. So activating it
will help you to continue to enjoy your
future prosperity luck in addition to
your current prosperity.
When you do change to period 8 house,
then you should focus on star 8 (current
prosperity) and star 9 (future
prosperity) stars.
Hope that helps.
Warmest RegardsRobert LeeGEOMANCY.NET -
Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

These are some considerations:

You wrote: 1. if I can still activate both these stars with water and mountain feature, because star 7 is considered inauspicious now in Period 8 and I also have a base and annual star of 3(bad star) at the entrance area also, unless you meant that my house period 7 luck will continue into period 8 without any major renovation to change my house to Period 8.

1.1 In general, from 2004 to 2023, #7 and #7 x2s will continue to be a bad number: Theft and Robbery star. #7 = weak metal.

1.2 If there is an annual star = #3; this is considered as bad wood element. And under the Five elements concept: Water fuels wood. Thus, in theory, placing a water position is not a good idea.

1.3 Although water helps to reduce metal element but it can inadvertently fuel bad wood #3.

1.4. Activating "earth" or as you had asked: mountain (earth element) is acceptable in the above combination of stars.

You wrote: 2. If I should not activate these no. 7 star but instead in need to place a cure, what cure should be placed here?

2.1 As the annual star will be changing shortly as CNY is just a month away; it has to depend on what annual star is at that location, if you want to fine tune the situation.

3. The North sector is also the Career sector and my husband is looking for a job since the loss in Sep, how can he improve his chances since I cannot have water feature at this location due to the affliction of annual and base star 3. How can I improve our wealth condition(I did not enjoy the wealth period of 7 because I was not aware of Feng shui to activate, etc) since I cannot activate the entrance mountain and water star or enhance the career sector.

3.1. In my opinion, what you mentioned North being the Career sector can be considered as "Kindergarten Feng Shui." If this is in the 1960's to 1970's and even early 1980's if one were told that North = Career sector; it would sound impressive and the person who provides this advice can be considered as some kind of smart alec Geomancer.

3.2. Today, with so many people (common people) who are well-read in Feng Shui principles: What you said can be considered as a Quack FUNG SWAY Master.

3.3. In the past, I had also commented that anyone who has a good command of writing: in any languange can simply write a Feng Shui book:-

3.4. For example: the book can contain something like:-

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: North: Career
Chapter 3: South-West Romance etc...

3.5. Go think about it.... Even you can write such a book and publish it...
3.6. Furthermore, you have noted that there are such things as Water# Mountain# and even annual# stars. So why revert to Stongehenge Feng Shui or Kindergarten Fung Sway of North = Career??? It makes no commonsense at all.

3.6. These are some of the best practices; be it for a DIYer or someone wanting to apply Feng Shui:-
Feng Shui Triage
Fix-the-Leak, First!
Situational Approach
The Concept of Maximizing Marks
The Customer Engineer Concept
The Three-Step-Approach

On 12/24/2011 7:20:24 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Master,I am sorry but I am new to
Feng Shui. I started looking at Feng
Shui after my husband lost quite a lot
of money in business around Sep this
year and things are not good for us. I
found out that my house is N2 facing
with double 7 and base star 3, period 7.
I checked out on some of the related
questions posted but my comprehension
understanding is not too good. So I will
appreciate if you can confirm 1. if I
can still activate both these stars with
water and mountain feature, because star
7 is considered inauspicious now in
Period 8 and I also have a base and
annual star of 3(bad star) at the
entrance area also, unless you meant
that my house period 7 luck will
continue into period 8 without any major