About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Death direction for my daughter - does it matter??

myfs_106913

Dear Master Lee, our new houseis facing SE. My husband is a weak wood, and although SE is his Irritation direction, SE is also a wood direction, so I wonder if this is not so bad for him after all.

SE is my Spook direction, which I read from your other forum post - is okay to live in, since you said before that many people live in Spook direction and its not such a great harm.

However, I'm a bit concernedfor my 3 year old daughter as SE is her death direction. I know that its most important that the direction be favourable to the main breadwinner and not the daughter, but it sounds kind of terrible that SE is my daughter's "DEATH" direction. Do you thinkthis isreally going to cause her any major problems? If so,could you recommend any remedies for her

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rachel,

Rachel Rachel wrote:
Dear Master Lee, our new houseis facing SE. My husband is a weak wood, and although SE is his Irritation direction, SE is also a wood direction, so I wonder if this is not so bad for him after all.

As long as the direction is not Death or Disaster it is acceptable under the eight house. If the ba zi element is suitable, then it is even better. But given that ba zi and eight house each is good and bad, thus we would still consider such a facing as average.

Rachel Rachel wrote:
SE is my Spook direction, which I read from your other forum post - is okay to live in, since you said before that many people live in Spook direction and its not such a great harm.

Spook or irritation are two least problematic sectors. So most of the time it is still acceptable.

Rachel Rachel wrote:
However, I'm a bit concernedfor my 3 year old daughter as SE is her death direction. I know that its most important that the direction be favourable to the main breadwinner and not the daughter, but it sounds kind of terrible that SE is my daughter's "DEATH" direction. Do you thinkthis isreally going to cause her any major problems? If so,could you recommend any remedies for her

For a house, the direction of the main door is most important to the breadwinner. Since the breadwinner earns most to upkeep the house, the house has to be suitable to him.

For the rest of the family, it is more important that the bedroom is suitable to the individual family members in the house. Thus, I won't be too concerned here that other family members might have a house that is death to that person. So your daughter's luck comes from the bedroom that she stays in.

Every person is unique, and there are only 8 directions, so it is not possible for a home to fit everyone. Thus, this is were priority will come in. Breadwinner more important is the house facing, other family members is the bedroom sector.

Hope that help.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thanks for the reply Master Lee. I am not very sure about the way to find out the 8 mansions direction for the bedrooms in my house. Could you tell me how to go about finding out the 8 mansions direction for the 2 bedrooms in my house, or can you direct me to an online resource for doing so?

If its not too troublesome for you,are youin fact able totell me which bedroom is best for my daughter just based on the following information?? Bedroom 1 is located rightabove the entrance of the houseand the living area. Ithas windows facing the same direction as the front door (SE2) but the entrance to the bedroom is facing the exact opposite direction of SE2 (NW2).
Bedroom 2 on the other hand, has windows facing the exact opposite of SE2 (NW2) but the entrance to the room is facing NE.

My daughter's kua is born on 19 Oct 2002 at 6.40 a.m. According to your free report, herkua numberis8 and her element is strong metal.

• Staff

Dear Rachel,

Rachel Rachel wrote:
Thanks for the reply Master Lee. I am not very sure about the way to find out the 8 mansions direction for the bedrooms in my house. Could you tell me how to go about finding out the 8 mansions direction for the 2 bedrooms in my house, or can you direct me to an online resource for doing so?

Simply find out where is the center of the house and North direction. Then with the eight house chart, simply superimpose the chart where the North direction is to the home. The sectors where the home falls under the Eight House will be the influence suitability of that sector for that person. This resource should be able to guide you on it:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-8menu.htm

Rachel Rachel wrote:
If its not too troublesome for you,are youin fact able totell me which bedroom is best for my daughter just based on the following information?? Bedroom 1 is located rightabove the entrance of the houseand the living area. Ithas windows facing the same direction as the front door (SE2) but the entrance to the bedroom is facing the exact opposite direction of SE2 (NW2).
Bedroom 2 on the other hand, has windows facing the exact opposite of SE2 (NW2) but the entrance to the room is facing NE.

The facing direction of the door of the bedroom does not tell me such about which direction is that bedroom. It seems that bedroom 1 is located at the entrance of the house, and since it is the SE direction, so the bedroom should be the South-East if I am not wrong. Basically, how you determine which room is in which sector.

Simply stand at the middle/center of your house with a compass. Face the North direction. Once you get your north direction. If the bedroom 1 is located at the South, then the bedroom is in the South sector. Where you cannot stand at the center of the house. Take a layout plan and get the North, then divide the various sector from the centerpoint.

For your daugher, what is important is she is located in a sector that is favourable to her (ie. North-West/West/South-West/North-East sector of the house.) The facing of the bedroom door or window is not important. What is important is whether the bedroom is located at the South sector of the house or North-Sector of the house.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research