About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need help in understanding colour-coded palaces

myfs_106913

I have received my paid Flying Star report. I noticed that apart from red (inauspicious), green (average) and blue (auspicious) colour-coded palaces, there were also 2 grey-and-white colour-coded palaces, and 3 yellow colour-coded palaces. I have absolutely no idea what grey-and-white palaces, and yellow palaces, really mean. Are they auspicious, inauspicious, or what??? Please help! Thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rachel,

Rachel Rachel wrote:
I have received my paid Flying Star report. I noticed that apart from red (inauspicious), green (average) and blue (auspicious) colour-coded palaces, there were also 2 grey-and-white colour-coded palaces, and 3 yellow colour-coded palaces. I have absolutely no idea what grey-and-white palaces, and yellow palaces, really mean. Are they auspicious, inauspicious, or what??? Please help! Thanks!

I think you are slightly mistaken here. The colour coded analysis in the detailed analysis shows the good, bad or average.

However, the colour coded sectors in the flying star chart is actually the colour of the element for that sector. ie NW/W = Metal (White), N = Water (Blue), SW/C/NE = Earth (Yellow), E/SE = Wood (Green). It is a quick way to identify the directional element.

It does not show the good or bad sector unlike the colours of the numbers which does show whether the star is auspicious/inauspicious/average.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Rachel,

Rachel Rachel wrote:
The colours of the numbers are only red, black or blue. There's no green, so does a black number symbolise auspicious, inauspicious or average??? I'm assuming that red symbolises inauspicious and blue represents auspicious. Please tell me if I'm right! Thanks!

Black is considered average in this particular case. I only colour coded the Blue and Red for the star number. Red = Inauspicious, Blue = Auspicious, Black = Average.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research