Sponsored Link

8 house report

myfs_116377

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophie,

sophie corcoran wrote:
i did the 8 house report but it doesnt show where the lounge/sitting room should be.

The Eight House report is supposed to just show you which are the 4 good and 4 bad directions suitable to you. In general, this means that is it used to identify which rooms or sector you should use as your bedroom or which direction you should sleep/work. Since a person spends most of his time sleeping in the room, these are more important than common area such as living room / dining room / family room. Thus, it does not show you where such common rooms should be located.

Furthermore, you cannot use eight house to determine such common rooms for the simple fact that different people will have different eight house, so not possible that if the room fits one person, it will fit the other. This is also why this concept is limited or used more for best bedroom / best sleeping / best working direction for the individual.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied FengShui Research

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Dear Joshua,

Joshua Chia wrote:
For me, the eight house report has indicated that NW would be a good location. How do I locate the best facing postiton of my master bed room? Does it mean that my master bedroom door has to face NW. Thanks

In general, there should be at least 4 good sectors that are good for you.

So get a layout plan of the house, or stand at the center of the house. Determine where is the North direction, and divide the house into the other sectors. So if your bedroom is located at the South, and South if your Heath sector, it is a suitable bedroom for you. If it is South is Spook sector, then it is not so suitable for you.

As long as the bedroom is located in of the 3 other good sectors, then it will be deemed favourable for you.

The breadwinner must focus on a good and suitable house facing, while the rest of the family should focus on a good bedroom to draw luck from the bedroom.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net