About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Tortoise

myfs_100950

Smile Dear Cecil Lee

Tks u very much re the leaking. Had spoken tothe developer n hopefully thing can bedone quickly.

Yesterday all of a sudden a tortoise came from no where andour kids play withthe tortoise and it came in to our shop. Dose that symbolize auspicious. According tofengshui Ipresume it is auspiciousbut then from what I was told by my brother if there is a 4digit at thebody it represent bad luck (normally when a person throw bad luck they will write a 4 digit at it)I haven't hear that before and there no sign of 4 number at the body.

Thank you

warmest regards

Sophia Chia Very Happy

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Yesterday all of a sudden a tortoise came from no where andour kids play withthe tortoise and it came in to our shop. Dose that symbolize auspicious. According tofengshui Ipresume it is auspiciousbut then from what I was told by my brother if there is a 4digit at thebody it represent bad luck (normally when a person throw bad luck they will write a 4 digit at it)I haven't hear that before and there no sign of 4 number at the body.

In general, any home/office that have "living" creatures (ie toad, birds or in this case tortoise) that like to come and stay in the home/office/garden etc. Generally, these are always auspicious and sign of Sheng Qi (Life). I mean unless your place is good or can support life, I don't think any living creatures will want to come. That is why such signs are often considered good.

As for your other point on the 4 digit point. Since you mentioned that there isn't any number, you can be well assured that is is not one has intentionally carve a number on the tortise. So definately not abandoned by some unlucky gambler, right?

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
Geomancy.Net - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research