About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to put 9 Grids on houseplan?

myfs_120557

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Marilyn,

In my opinion, whenever I draw a Flying Star chart, I prefer to draw a "pie-chart" instead of the 9 grid.

For your home, I strongly recommend that you use the "pie-chart". This is because, by using the "pie-chart" your analysis can even to extended outwards towards the garden area.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

marilyn o wrote:
my house is landed. the Lot is rectangle but the house itself (not including garage and open areas like patios) is not. should i also include them or are their considered outdoor?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Anon,

The rule of thumb here is to "visualise" each sector and also their specific star numbers.

For example, in a bedroom, if there are two sectors that cut-across into the this bedroom, firstly visualise where the bed would be. Often especially the location of the bed and/or work/study table should be seriously considered as the major factor in determining which "sector" to use.

In addition, where is the windows. One may also need to visualise which sector covers most the windows etc...

In my opinion, with each experience, it is much easier to work on such plans. Another commonsense approach is that if say a room is located within two sectors and if one of sectors contain bad stars or a combination of #5 misfortune/sickness and or #2 sickness; then one should be more cautious and include these stars when considering "cures" to the room.

Frankly, much of it depends on each layout as no two layouts are the same. Even in a 9 grid formation, especially if all rooms / floor plans are not of equal size, there is surely a situation where a room can also come into another sector.

Well, see which method is more comfortable to you.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
most of the time when using 8 pie wedge method the sector covers two rooms or even more and makes it difficult to decide where to place remedies.

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. What happen if you do not think of it as a pie?

2. Imagine an apricot. If one cuts an apricot into half. There is surely a circular seed. And this circular seed occupies space within it.

Does'nt this seed = your missing centre palace?

3. For those who had studied geography. We were told that the earth has at least a centre core. Does this not become your missing centre, piece.

Anonymous wrote:
under 8 pie wedge it produces only 8 cells missing centre palace

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
under 8 pie wedge it produces only 8 cells missing centre palace.

Yes, 8 pie divides the sector into 8 sectors. That is why you need to add a circle in the center which provides for the center sector.

That is why Cecil mentioned the apricot. The core in the center will cover for the missing center center influence that the 8 pie missed.

This is actually the method most professional use when assessing feng shui. As it divides the sector equally into each sphere of influence. But it may be harder for some to apply because some area which is divided in between may be harder for most people to decide which sector influence is greater.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research