About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Annual vs 20 year period stars

myfs_88794

Hi Cecil,

Here is a dilemma I have been puzzled about. I wanted to know how does Annual star affect the 20 year stars (mine is period 7). Do I keep the same color cure for the whole20 year stars or I need to change the colors according to my Annual star treatment?

What element will a windchime withglass pieces hanging instead of the chimes be?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Here is a dilemma I have been puzzled about. I wanted to know how does Annual star affect the 20 year stars (mine is period 7). Do I keep the same color cure for the whole20 year stars or I need to change the colors according to my Annual star treatment?

The annual stars will influence the luck for that year itself.

You should always correct the 20-year stars first, since it influence most of the luck for the house. Then fine tune the cures slightly for the year itself. When you fine tune your cires, look out for the problem stars like star 5/2. Those are the sectors you may need to add additional cures for the year. For example, if the base star has star 2, then a star 2/5 comes in for the year. That sector may need more Metal element cures.

Anonymous wrote:
What element will a windchime withglass pieces hanging instead of the chimes be?

Usually for windchimes, the number of rod that is displayed that will influence part of the element of the windchime. ie 5 rod windchime is earth, 6 rod windchime is Metal. While, the material will influence the other portion of the element. So if 5 rod winchime it will be earth-water element. if 6 rod windchime it will metal-water element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Cecil,

Thank you for your reply.Yes it was helpful! Very Happy

Mybedroomhave7 5 2 stars in it. All 3 are not great numbers. So I understood that I am to use metal and water elementsfor that room.

Last year the annual star #2 fly inmy current bedroom which made it 7 5 2 2. Whatis the best treatment for that room... more metal items? wood?

This year it is 75 2 1, On the report I ordered from you..I got puzzled..

20 year chart says for 7 2 make use of water to exhaust and weaken Metal Annual 5 1 make use of Metal to exhaust and weaken earth. If you weaken the metal then the metal can't weaken the earth.

If I put more water like strong blue paint in my bedroom, it will makemy strong water element stronger which would be too much for me and causes me to havewater related health problems. Can I add green in that room to help reduce my strong water and weaken theearth? Am I right in that line ofthinking??

If I have to change rooms, then I have 6 6 1 (my death area) as my office which is prosperity area. I am not sure which is best use 6 6 1 as office or 7 5 2 (my irritation area) as bedroomor the other way around is better. What is your advice on this thorny dilmmea.So you see that is where I got stuck in making decision.

Thank you for your time

• 13 years later...