About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Disposing Of Damaged Money Frog

myfs_126499

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I have purchased a new Chinese Money Frog to replace a damagedMoney Frog that was accidently dropped and got broken. Is there any Chinese protocol that I should follow for the proper disposal (or throwing away) of the old Money Frog?

Frankly, true feng shui does not have any specific items. These are more decorative items which have symoblic representation of wealth that is about all. They do not really possess any magic powers. All they do is make you feel good that it represents wealth.

Since it is not one of those like god/deities, then really nothing for you to be concerned. This is more a decorative art piece. That is about all. So really, there is no major protocal that you need to follow.

However, if you are really concerned, then wrap it up in several layers of old news paper. And just dispose it as if you are getting rid of it as per anold/unwanted item.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

sucker born every minute.gif

• 9 years later...

I have a feng shui frog at my office door facing inwards. One of my staff bumped it over and glued it back together.

I was unaware of this i need to know do i replace the frog or is there something i can d

• Staff

As the money toad or other variants: such as the three legged toad are considered as a modern invention;

Frankly, it is just like disposing any other unwanted decorative items.

If one wants to "play-safe" then could consider just wrapping it up in old news paper and discard it like any other trash.

Some resources on the "money toad" or "the three legged kind"

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My mother gave my wife and I a broken money frog with the coin missing. Recently my was cleaning the house and broke the frog by dropping it. I super glued it back together but I have lost money since. Do I replace frog and was it bad luck that my mother handed me a broken frog in the first place?