About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Deathline at maindoor

Princess

Dear Cecil,
How bad is it if one's deathline falls on the maindoor? My sister wishes to buy a house where her husband's deathline falls on the maindoor. Since both she and her husband are East group people, the Northwest located maindoor is not supposed to be good for them. But if one stands at the maindoor physically and look out, the door actually faces North. According to the Lo-shu grid, the door is located in the Northwest grid ( 310 degrees ) and the flying star of this house ( built in period 7 ) is auspicious for period 7. Do they have to correct the deathline? Will putting a Pakua at the maindoor suffice? If they do correct the deathline, wouldn't they be reflecting away the goodluck stated in the flying star theory?
The main star numeral of the maindoor is 8 and the chor sin is 7 while the siang sin is 9. I understand it's very auspicious for period 7 & 8. But the men tend to have extramarital affairs. How do we correct that?
If another door is opened in the East for their son, would that change the orientation of their present turtle/tiger/dragon hills??
Please advise as they would like to buy this house as soon as possible if everything is ok.
Thank you.
Regards,
Jade

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Before, I go into the question, just to let you know that you do need to post a few messages in the forum.
As this forum is moderated to ensure 100 percent `flame free', your message will appear on the forum once it is reviewed.
The rationale is because at the last count there are at least 7,000 users listening in to the forum and we cannot afford to have a inconsiderate flamer or spammer on this forum.
To answer your question:
1. Under the Eight House Theory, if the deathline falls on the main entrance door, this is considered the most " unsuitable " house for the `breadwinner'.
2. Other considerations under the Eight House Theory is that under condition 1, lets hope that the disaster intangible force does not fall under the `breadwinner's' bedroom location.
It is equally inauspicious to have the Irritation or 5 Ghosts sector falling at the bedroom but this is of lesser impact.
Anyway, this is done generally using only the Eight House Theory.
If the death or disaster line falls on the main entrance door, it is best to use other Feng Shui tools to analyse further into the situation. Tools such as Flying Star and the most recent that will be launched soon... Ba Zhi Feng Shui.
3. To clarify on finding the direction of the main entrance door:
One should not stand at the door and look out to take directions. But instead, to find the centrepoint of the house.
At the centrepoint, look at the compass direction. From here, locate the direction of the main entrance door.
I have provided several examples of how to find the main entrance door direction. One link is at http://www.geomancy.net/fs/house1.htm
Hope the above helps.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

On 9/27/99 2:08:49 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
How bad is it if one's
deathline falls on the
maindoor? My sister wishes to
buy a house where her
husband's deathline falls on
the maindoor. Since both she
and her husband are East group