About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can one have a baby in inauspicious year

sun888_99

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
I do not see a problem having a baby in an inauspicious year because, in general, the report is based on the entire year's influence.
Here, you will notice that analysis can go further into each month even days and hours. Not all months or days in that year are considered inauspicious to you. It is only a general analysis.
Personally, I feel that it is rather not to plan such events. Let nature take it's course.
There are many couple who had approached me or many FS consultants to choose dates for the birth of their child. You can consider this `playing' with nature.
For one, many a times, if it is a natural birth, it is seldom or rare to find that the date chosen coincides with the birth of the child!
What is more important is to check the Ba Zi after the birth and if one is a Chinese, see if there are any elements that are missing.
For example, I mentioned previously that when my elder brother was born, my grandfather consulted a Geomancer and found that he lacked `water' element. Water was added to my brother's last name to "compensate' for it. As for me, I was found not to lack any element and my last name has name with the sigificance of `neutral' or centre or nothing `missing'.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/1/99 4:44:13 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
According to pillar of destiny
the year 2000 is inauspicious
for me. Is it OK to have a
baby in bad year or one should
have baby only in auspicious
year. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net