About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bakery/Confectionery Business

unknown

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
We intend to go into bakery/confectionery business. May I know what element does this belong to - metal, wood, water, fire or earth?

Bakery/Confectionery Businessbelongs to Earth (Food industry). So it is generally Earth element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for your advice.I'm a Strong Metal person while my husband is a Strong Earth person. I doubt both of us will be suitable to go into this business then. Am I right?

Given a Strong Metal and Strong Earth generally have too much Earth. So yes, it isn't that suitable. However, if of course your five element percentage for Earth is still very low (ie less than 20%), then still not too bad.

Generally, in terms of business. Besides a suitable career industry, the business model is also important. As long as you have a fundamentally viable business, you should be able to still work out even if the element isn't the most favourable. But you need to have even more like Water/Wood elements from other area in your life to compensate for having too much Earth.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Hi Masters

I've checked the Earth % in my and my husband's bazhi. It is 12% and 8% respectively - quite little. In that case, going into a bakery business may be considered OK right?

I also understand thata cafe business belongs to the water element. How about a cafe cumbakery business, just like any McCafe or Coffee Bean, etc? Will this suit us better?

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I've checked the Earth % in my and my husband's bazhi. It is 12% and 8% respectively - quite little. In that case, going into a bakery business may be considered OK right?

It is still best to go with the favourable elements you lack first, rather than unfavourable elements that you lack. As you still need to have your favourable elements before you can benefit from adding more Earth element.

So even though your earth element is generally lacking, you can still consider bakery business, but this would also mean that you need to ensure that your house or other areas in your life belongs your favourable element to make adding Earth ok for you.

Anonymous wrote:
I also understand thata cafe business belongs to the water element. How about a cafe cumbakery business, just like any McCafe or Coffee Bean, etc? Will this suit us better?

Cafe is Wood element actually. So if Cafe cum bakery would be mixed Earth+Wood element. If wood is one of your favourable element. Then this is better than just having earth element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee