About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

centrepoint of house

myfs_130401

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Amelia,

amelia seah wrote:
Can you enlighten me on the centrepoint of my house please?

The best method for this kind of odd shaped layout, is to use the center of gravity method.

Paste a copyof this layout on a cardboard. Then cut the outline of the layout. Take a pin or pen to balance the cut out layout. Where it balances properly. That should be the centerpoint of the house.

I cut the normal printout (without the cardboard)and it balances around this X. As i did not paste it on the cardboard, it may not be as accurate as there is not enough weight to properly balance it. But it should be more or less around that point. So to confirm, just follow the method I methoned above.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thanks Master Lee for your advice. 1) By the way, based on my layout is it advisable to have a see-thru divider in the middle of the house (near the kitchen) to block the qi from leaking to the balcony?

2 )As the centrepoint of my house is near toilet, the qi will also leak through the toilet right? I intend to have another door to the entrance of the toilet area so will this be able to block off the qi if I don't place a little bottle gourd in the toilet? I will also be placing my dining table near the toilet area. Is it suitable?

Appreciate your great advice.

Many thanks!
Amelia

Hi Master,

Thanks for your great advice.

By the way, is it advisable to have my dining table near the toilet area since the centrepoint of my house is near the toilet? I intend to have another door before the entrance of the toilet to block off the qi. Do I still need to place a bottle gourd to block off the qi?

Appreciate your great advice again.

Thanks!

• Staff

Dear Amelia,

Sorry, not sure what you meant that you should have your dining table at the centrepoint of the home.

A dining table need not necessarily be or (must or even nice to have) located at the centrepoint of the home. In many homes: for the living/dining room area: we first need to locate the actual location of the living room. After doing so, the next area to allocate is the dining table.Again, it may not be atthe centrepoint of the home.

In Commonsense Approach to Feng Shui,the toilet:

Whenever we flush the toilet bowl,minutewater droplets or sprays will fly all over the place. (Usually it containssome germs). Thusif we have the toilet doordirectly facing thedining table, we try not to enrich our food with such"unseen" minute water droplets from the toilet. If one intends to place the dining table next to the toilet door, the best approach is to close the toilet door when not in use.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net