About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

auspicious dates

Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Iunderstand. how much would cost this advice and which are the ways of payment?

If you are able to wait, then you can always generate the free report closer to the date.

If you need dates after free 30 days period, you can take up the Monthly Auspicious date report for 24 months. So you can check any dates in any 24 months with this service.

http://www.geomancy.net/products/po-dates/po-dates.htm

For payment, you can pay via credit card or send us a cheque/bank draft. All will be provided to you when you check out the service.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Edited by Robert: Combined two separate post into one.

dear Robert,

Qn: thank you for your advice. I will take this report. just to make sure I understood, when it says auspicious or very auspicious date it's valid for anything personal or professional, meaning that it would be a good day to start anything (a new job,buy a new house, etc). is that right?

Qn: also, once I buy it on line, how long it take to receive the report? thank you for your attention

regards

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Qn: thank you for your advice. I will take this report. just to make sure I understood, when it says auspicious or very auspicious date it's valid for anything personal or professional, meaning that it would be a good day to start anything (a new job,buy a new house, etc). is that right?

Yes, that is right. The best dates available will be good for any major events you plan.

Anonymous wrote:
Qn: also, once I buy it on line, how long it take to receive the report? thank you for your attention

Once the order and payment is made. You should receive an e-mail from us within 24 hours after the order with your account access etc. Once your account is ready, you can access it immediately from your member area. Similiar to how you access most of the free reports from your member account.

URL: http://login.geomancy.net

In future, if you have any paid service question, it is best you e-mail us directly at support@geomancy.net rather than through the forum.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research