About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

which industry element?

Sponsored Link

Dear Cecil,

Thank you for your response. In such case, what would be the best colour/shapefor a company logo? There are 4 partners in this business and it would not be very practical to design the logo based on the elements of all 4 people.

Is it correct that man can either use the colour or shape of the element which represents the category of business, or use the control cycle?For example, as Orange did with theirsquare orange logo - their business is communication (water) controlled by earth (orange/square).

Regards,

I.M

• Staff

1. Yes, in your case, where it is not a sole proprietor or more than two persons, it is best to go for a logo that is harmonious to the industry:-

2. Since the industry should be considered as a "water" element: these are usually the best combined options for such a logo:-

2.1 Metal (White or gold or silver) with Water (Blue, black or grey). Here metal is also represented by circle. And water is wavy form.

Thus for colours one of the best combinations are: BLUE with WHITE

2.2 Another set of combination can also be:

METAL (white or gold or silver) supports WATER (Blue, black or grey) . And Water destroys Fire (to create wealth)

Under Para 2.2. another combination of colours are:

Metal with Water with a little RED (Fire = red). For example if there is a letter I or i, the dot on the i can be red.

Para 2.2 is the preferred choice as a better logo should have THREE colours NOT two.

Please see attachment.

Irina M. wrote:

Dear Cecil,

Thank you for your response. In such case, what would be the best colour/shapefor a company logo? There are 4 partners in this business and it would not be very practical to design the logo based on the elements of all 4 people.

Is it correct that man can either use the colour or shape of the element which represents the category of business, or use the control cycle?For example, as Orange did with theirsquare orange logo - their business is communication (water) controlled by earth (orange/square).

Regards,

I.M

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Coincidentally still acceptable to have a Metal, Water plus a little Fire element. Here, water draws out his strong metal, fire "melts" metal. These two are already favourable to him. Thus even adding Metal to his chart is acceptable.

Being a strong metal person, a water industry is favourable to this person.

Thank you.

You also mentioned that there should be 3 colours in the logo. What about 4? For example: black oval background with golden and white letters andthin red underline.

Would it still be acceptable or is it better to have 3 colours? Is so, which colour should we drop?

Regards,

IM