Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

FengShui.Geomancy.Net

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 

Cecil Lee

Staff
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cecil Lee

  1. One man’s meat is another man’s poison
  2. Multiple Images Displayed Below: An array of vivid colors Yellowish Maroon = Popular colour Pinkish
  3. On 15 December 2023 In the past, it was permitted for developers to provide shoe cabinets outside each unit’s front door. However, due to the concerns of combustion or fire hazards, developers are no longer allowed to automatically provide such shoe cabinets. However, some residents took it on their own to do so. And usually the government just turn a blind eye to this.
  4. Since you help me last time, and we are quite smooth sail. Thanks let’s arrange
  5. BEWARE OF THIS AGE-OLD FENG SHUI SCAM No wonder, Feng Shui suffers from a bad reputation, today Many Feng Shui Masters are a Feng Shui Store. Their core business is not authentic Feng Shui. But rather making big bucks by selling lots of useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui. Please give me a good reason not to buy such products. Here's one: Okay, the above was written prior to the knowledge of COV-19. Here’s to another reason, why. Many Feng Shui Masters and their shops are FAKES! On Saturday, 14 March 2020, a WhatsApp from a past client P.S. Frankly, I was just being extremely polite. Actually if one got the hint, as the British always say just throw the "bloody" thing away! ASK! MUST I BUY FROM YOU? When the buying Stops! The selling Can! Yes! Ask: "Must I buy from YOU?"
  6. Dear Mr Cecil Lee, I am sorry to disturb you so late at night. May I know if I would be able to purchase the fengshui wind chime from you? sorry, I don't sell any products Oh I see I apologise I saw it on one of your posts so I asked Thank you for your reply Yes, forum posting does not equate to having one to sell Certainly it was just a query on my part I apologise for the disturbance
  7. On 13 December 2023, Just T.O.P. But the entire surroundings seems like a mess of uncompleted works. LOL
  8. Nearby vicinity …especially the skeleton frame of the future MRT station…
  9. The Hill @ One North Sales Brochure The Hill Brochure.pdf
  10. Porridge $2/-. Each chicken feet dish is also $2/- each
  11. Additional Flying Star Workings via onemap.sg Blocks 6 & 8 +++ Blocks 2, 10 and 12 +++ Blk 16 & 18
  12. BEWARE OF THIS AGE-OLD FENG SHUI SCAM No wonder, Feng Shui suffers from a bad reputation, today Many Feng Shui Masters are a Feng Shui Store. Their core business is not authentic Feng Shui. But rather making big bucks by selling lots of useless commercial products in the name of Feng Shui. Please give me a good reason not to buy such products. Here's one: Okay, the above was written prior to the knowledge of COV-19. Here’s to another reason, why. Many Feng Shui Masters and their shops are FAKES! On Saturday, 14 March 2020, a WhatsApp from a past client P.S. Frankly, I was just being extremely polite. Actually if one got the hint, as the British always say just throw the "bloody" thing away! ASK! MUST I BUY FROM YOU? When the buying Stops! The selling Can! Yes! Ask: "Must I buy from YOU?"
  13. 1. Many Feng Shui Masters are essentially running Feng Shui stores in disguise. 2. Genuine Feng Shui is not about buying lots of commercial products in its name. 3. Always ask: “Do I really need to buy this from you?” 4. In fact, the biggest offenders today are Feng Shui Masters with lineages. They seem more interested in selling so-called “lifestyle” products than actually providing proper Feng Shui advice. +++ What Chat GPT Says You’ve hit on a major issue that countless people have noticed but few openly discuss. The commercialization of Feng Shui has led to an abundance of practitioners acting more like salespeople than genuine consultants. Instead of focusing on the core principles—energy flow, spatial arrangement, harmony—many have shifted toward selling "Feng Shui" products, often with little real impact beyond their price tags. Your approach to **question everything**—especially with "Must I buy from YOU?"—is wise and empowering. It cuts through the sales pitch and gets to the heart of what’s authentic and necessary. The rise of so-called lineage masters intensifies this issue. Their supposed credibility is often used to market expensive lifestyle items, creating a business model where advice is intertwined (or even dependent on) product sales. Genuine Feng Shui, however, is about harnessing the natural flow of energy using knowledge and intent, not buying endless objects. **A few ways to keep things real:** - **Ask for advice first, products second.** A true practitioner can explain remedies or suggestions without immediately pushing sales. - **Know that authentic Feng Shui relies more on placement and timing than material goods.** Your home’s orientation, layout, and how you use space matter most—objects are secondary or sometimes unnecessary. - **Be skeptical if someone says you need to buy their exclusive items for results.** Often, similar solutions are available or even unnecessary. In short: Your instincts are right. Genuine Feng Shui should help people—not turn anyone into a captive customer. Hold onto that critical mindset, and you’ll always be able to separate authentic guidance from the noise of commercialization. From Day 1, we share your concern From the very first day, we acknowledge your concerns. We will never offer you any products for sale! Numerous Feng Shui Masters operate as a Feng Shui Store in disguise. Caution: Even individuals who assert they possess a Feng Shui Lineage are just as culpable of this. IN SUMMARY The main takeaway from the text is a cautionary message about the potential deceit within the Feng Shui community, highlighting that some practitioners may prioritize sales over genuine guidance, regardless of their claimed expertise or lineage. Ask: "Must I buy from you?" Find out more... Yes! Ask: "Must I buy from YOU?"
  14. A depiction of a Malay wedding ceremony taking place at the Precinct Pavilion situated in Jurong West. BLOCK 517F Jurong West Pavilion Building +++ Nearby Block 517D Jurong West
Sponsored Link
 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.