About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Chinese Name Analysis & Name Change Service

Hi,

Am thinking of using your service for the chinese name analysis and change but just wondering if your report at the end will give me just 1 recommended name to adopt or a choice of a few names?

Will you also be explaining the rationale behind the recommended name to be changed to in terms of my ba zi/favourable elements?

Many thanks!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Am thinking of using your service for the
chinese name analysis and change but just wondering if your report at
the end will give me just 1 recommended name to adopt or a choice of a
few names?

Our name analysis will do a ba zi review, then analyse the top name strokes for your surname. We will attempt to work out at least 5 top name stroke groups that is suitable to your ba zi. Depending on the character strokes for each group, we will attempt to match out all the names (if possible have good meaning or at least sound nice). All in all we normally will produce about 20-30 names in total for you to see which ones you like.

After you eliminate names you cannot use and find the one you like, we will advise you which of the names is most suitable by considering the character shape, character meaning and overall name stroke grouping.

Anonymous wrote:
Will you also be explaining the rationale behind the recommended name to be changed to in terms of my ba zi/favourable elements?

You will see all the details in our analysis. Anything that you do not understand you can simply contact me to clarify your doubts.

In general, we usually find choosing a good name is good for a child, since the child will use the name the most during his childhood and school days. Once a person reach adulthood or a certain again. A name change won't likely bring too much of a benefit, so often not recommended unless absolutely necessary.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Hi,

Thank you for your forthright reply. I also read that the different characters of our name represent different periods of our lives e.g. our surname represents our childhood period whereas our middle and last name represent our mid and later part of the years, is that true?

As I realised that my earlier part of the years seem much better as compared to now and have met with various 'fortune tellers' who have encouraged me to change my name on and off but I have not really heeded their advice until I found out more abt the significance of one's name recently.

Thanks!

• 10 years later...