About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Different schools of Feng Shui

glyn

Hello to forum members
I have for some time been reading the various mails that come to this forum. There is usually some problem brought up about directions, personal problems etc.
As a long time student of Cecil and Robert, I have been taught almost everything I know relating to Feng Shui by them.
In my personal opinion, and now running a thriving Feng Shui practice, the most powerful form of Feng Shui is the Flying Star method. This together with Pillars of Destiny will help alleviate many problems that may come your way.
Flying Star reflects whatever problem is going on in the household be it personal or financial and once studied correctly and cures or enhancements put in place , harmony follows. I have many clients who can attest to this, and as an original member of this forum some 14 months ago, I followed to the T what Cecil and Robert advised. What followed was complete harmony and prosperity.
So, I urge you all to indeed study and apply all theories that are available on this web site, but for the most potent form, do please use the Flying Star method. Without doubt it will solve many of your problems.
It will show you combinations that indicate possible divorce, financial loss, miscarriage, ill health, robbery etc. etc.
It will also indicate where wealth and health lie in your house, just waiting for you to activate these stars for a harmonious life.
Cheers
Glyn

Sponsored Link

Hi glyn,
I beg to differ here regarding the flying star being the best theory. I think I agree with cecil instead who says that some people who live and breath flying star theory. But the best way to create a balance is to use form and shapes along with the pillar of destiny and 8 house and flying star theory.
I am glad he mentioned in the recent response that even if the house has the best flying star and has water in the back and if left untreated would make the house inauspicious even though house has good flying star.
And I am talking from personal experience. I remember when I did the flying star and pillar of destiny things drastically improved
but I was still having some problem and I remember robert lee telling me to look for poison arrow outside the home and only after
taking care of poison arrow things started running smoothly for me. So I think even though flying star is one of the best theory one cant ignore the power of form and shape
theory.
And I think this is one of the reasons people get disappointed sometimes because they do not see the result of the flying star since the good results are being nullified by a poison arrow.
Well this is just my personal opinion. I think I would wait and see what cecil has to say about this.

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Thanks for sharing with all of us your personal experience.
The reason why, I adapted all the various schools is because of experiences I had with many users in this area.
1. Most of the time, if one is `lucky' and it happens that an audit was carried out on a house without or bad Shapes and Form.
In such a situation, no one knows the better.
Believe me, on many occassions last year, the year before and even this year, I had to re-analyse houses done even by Feng Shui practioners.
For example, these practioners only `mastered' Flying Star and many learned from a single master.
Unfortunately, most of these houses like Anon had mentioned thru her personal experience have other `problems' e.g. poision arrows etc...
Imagine, even if Feng Shui practioners can make `fatal' errors by just learning and applying only what they learn... it is again a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
2. That is why, what one theory lacks, it is cross checked by using another theory.
3. I agree with Glyn and many others who support the Flying Star is by far one of the best theories.
Glyn has stated this to create awarness. She does practice and combine the rest of the theories.
This site has created sufficient awarness of such factors.
4. As I mentioned in an earlier message that there are varying degrees of `users' here.
From those who had used our `two' earlier forums and read most of the messages to those who had joined this forum very recently.
Some may be curious about Feng Shui, while some may not know the `culture' within this forum. Others may sub-guess our intentions.
Therefore, in my personal opinion, it is even more of a challenge.
5. I believe, for those who are with us for quite sometime or if you feel you know more, feel free to post your `arguments'.
It is good to state what you feel and in conclusion, state what you believe and leave it to each individual to decide for themselves.
6. If we are polite and if we do this, we can continue to learn from each other without the `after effects' of Flames that are widespread in other forums.
7. I will be most happy if your `arguments' are correct and this will spur us to understand Feng Shui at a higher level and even from a different perspective.
8. This is why, also when someone recently asked to provide `objects' for each `cure' enhancement situation.
Firstly, I do not believe in spoon feeding for the following reasons:
a. Where possible, it is best not to spent extra money.
For example, I really pity those who are already having financial problems and someone giving advise to buy this and buy that.
We should focus on what we have existing and see if we can make use of them.
b. In addition, not two situations are identical. So spoon feeding does not lead a person to learn or understand but to be `mechanical'.
I am very glad to have associated with this Anon and Glyn as both have an open mind and these are hallmarks of becoming in the near future, Great Feng Shui practioners:)
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/4/99 1:18:57 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi glyn,
I beg to differ here regarding
the flying star being the best
theory. I think I agree with
cecil instead who says that
some people who live and
breath flying star theory. But
the best way to create a
balance is to use form and
shapes along with the pillar
of destiny and 8 house and
flying star theory.
I am glad he mentioned in the
recent response that even if
the house has the best flying
star and has water in the
back and if left untreated
would make the house
inauspicious even though house
has good flying star.
And I am talking from personal
experience. I remember when I
did the flying star and pillar
of destiny things drastically
improved
but I was still having some
problem and I remember robert
lee telling me to look for
poison arrow outside the home
and only after
taking care of poison arrow
things started running
smoothly for me. So I think
even though flying star is one
of the best theory one cant
ignore the power of form and
shape
theory.
And I think this is one of the
reasons people get
disappointed sometimes because
they do not see the result of
the flying star since the good
results are being nullified
by a poison arrow.
Well this is just my personal
opinion. I think I would wait
and see what cecil has to say
about this.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Anon
I guess I did not make myself clear - apologies.
Each time I visit a client, the first thing I do is check the surrounding environment for poison arrows etc. etc. I then do a Pillars chart to most importantly ascertain the element and its strength. I then check the 8 house of the clients concerned and then do the Flying Star Chart of the building.
My recommendations to the client are then made based on ALL the information available to me. And, I use colors a great deal...I believe many people do not give enough credit to the power of colors.
Recently I was asked to audit a restaurant and before I even walked in the door I observed 4 negative threats to the business. After doing the Flying Star chart of the business which was not a bad one, it was very obvious that the threats from the surrounding environment was contributing to their difficulties. So, whilst FLying Star in my opinion is the most advanced form of Feng Shui, it does not always provide the answer. But, in many cases it tells me exactly what has been going on.
Glyn

• Staff

Dear Glyn and fellow users,
Glyn has a good point in the use of colours.
Some of you have noticed that I coined a term called the `33.3 percent rule set'.
For example, this helps one to know whether a sector has a missing corner or not or if using a `cure' or even a `threat' such as water is overwhelming or not.
Using colours is `effective' because it can cover large areas e.g. painting a wall green. Based on the 33.3 percent rule, this `cure' or enhancement can be greater than 33.3 percent.
Similarly wearing clothing can cover more than 33.3 percent of our body surface. But wearing a ring etc... does not exceed a "tiny bit".
Again, one has to be careful, and must find a balance as FS is all about balance.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/4/99 9:46:05 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Anon
I guess I did not make myself
clear - apologies.
Each time I visit a client,
the first thing I do is check
the surrounding environment
for poison arrows etc. etc. I
then do a Pillars chart to
most importantly ascertain the
element and its strength. I
then check the 8 house of the
clients concerned and then do
the Flying Star Chart of the
building.
My recommendations to the
client are then made based on
ALL the information available
to me. And, I use colors a
great deal...I believe many
people do not give enough
credit to the power of colors.
Recently I was asked to audit
a restaurant and before I even
walked in the door I observed
4 negative threats to the
business. After doing the
Flying Star chart of the
business which was not a bad
one, it was very obvious that
the threats from the
surrounding environment was
contributing to their
difficulties. So, whilst
FLying Star in my opinion is
the most advanced form of Feng
Shui, it does not always
provide the answer. But, in
many cases it tells me exactly
what has been going on.
Glyn

• Staff

Dear Users,
I would like to add further on this matter.
Let me relate it to why I always stress that when an individual lack a certain element, one of the best cures is to come into constant contact with the related element, such as using colour.
This relates to my elder brother. He is basically a weak wood, and lacks lots of water and in the past he did not really believe much about Feng Shui.
We told him that his favourable type of element is water, which means that his likely favourate colours are blue, black and grey.
And true enough, when he started to believe in Feng Shui, he purchased a pond and started to rare koi in the living room (but also note that is was placed in an auspicious water star position).
And to add to that he constantly love to wear blue, black colour clothings. In addition his car was also blue in colour.
So this means that when he goes out he is already with his favourable element (water) as clothing, when he is driving he is again with his favourable colour (water). When he is back at home, he is with his koi fishes (water).
So this would mean that even if he is faced with an inauspicious element for the year or in his jobs or whatever, say Metal, the water which he is constantly in contact with actually strengthens his weak wood and say when he does come into contact with Metal, the water which is his favourable element will in turn draw strength from the Metal and further strengthening him.
Thus, he has been extremely successful in his career and family:)
Why have I brought up this personal experience?
Many times users have always ask us why in our report we do not specify what type of items such as water can be related to rearing a fish pond, putting a fountain etc.
Instead for example our report points the individual to the right direction or to the root of the problem say water?
This is because to apply Feng Shui you do not really need to spend extra money on purchasing "Feng Shui related items".
Every object, colour, shape and type are essentially recorded as a particular element.
This means that when we talk about about say this period Metal reigned by Metal element influence and the suggested cure is say Water or Fire, it opens a range of items or ways you can improve your luck or situation.
Why?
When one hears that the `cure' is Fire, what should you do? Relate the Fire to red, pink and purple. (or any shades close to red), related objects such as candle, stove, cooking, related to shapes such as pointed shapes, or objects which are triangle.
Or relate to a house being a Fire element type house or etc.
If you noticed that everything and anything can be related to Feng Shui through the use of Five Elements. Thus, to know the root of the problem is more important than relaying on just a single object such as to cure a sickness star use only Wind Chime, or to increase your wealth use only Fountain.
Instead, with the knowledge of the elements you lack, you can apply just like my brother in many ways, the way you dress, the way you choose favourable colours for your car, the way you look for a favourable house element etc.
This is essentially more powerful and more flexible approach than giving you a fixed description or `spoon fed'.
This is for us to ponder: Have anyone wondered can we use `cures' in relation to Astrology (especially Western astrology). When they relates to the stars etc, they can give you several pages of description about certain characteristics or that something is going to happen to you etc.
However, ever wonder, yes from the stars something is going to happen to me, how can I avoid it?
Often that is not the case with Western Astrology. Yes, you get lots of details but of which none actually have a cure, all the advice would likely be to avoid going out etc.
Whereas if we find that Destiny based on say Pillars not only tells us e.g. the year is inauspicious, but also the element involved likely to cause you unfavourable influence. In addition, you know what you can do to cure or improve upon it.
Thus, a Feng Shui is has a very practical approach to the way it handle things. That is why we always stress that everything has to be related to Five Element to be authentic Feng Shui/Destiny.
Look at:-
A. Shapes and Forms - The shapes and its various forms are related to Five Element.
B. Pillars of Destiny - Relates a person to his own personal element and the changes elemental influence relating to him.
C. Flying Star - Relates a house or office to the Five Element.
D. Eight House - Uses the Eight Trigram to relate some portion of an Eight Variant element. However, there are many limitation. But at least this relates a little to the individual. Whereas, Flying Star does not take into account a person.
E. Eight Characters Feng Shui - This utilise information between a person and a home to provide indepth analysis.
For those who are unaware, in actual fact when you apply Pillars and Flying Star, some essence of what makes it possible to bind the two theories together came from the essence of the powerful Eight Characters Feng Shui.
Thus, it is important to apply an ALL ROUNDED analysis. Each theory was developed for a specific purpose and that is why we cannot forgo any single theory.
I am glad that many users are more aware of it. And that we have been doing right from the start.
And I am glad that Glyn has also brought up the matter of the Flying Star. I know she practice Feng Shui in total. What she was actually trying to say is that with the Flying Star often you can get a greater insight that might not be possible with just the external shapes and forms. But she did mentioned that she relate that to the Pillars and other form.
Basically, I do agree with her that Flying Star is indeed powerful, sometimes it provides the additional insights not seen by other tools, thus is an invaluable tool when wanting to assess and solve a problem. However, without relating to other theories, it alone it pretty limited.
Because we have to understand when is it a problem related to the home, when is it a personal problem related to the Pillars, when is it related to the external factors.
It is with all these theories together, taking the best of each, that you can piece together a clear and accurate picture.
In order to improve a situation many areas of cures has to be done to fix all the individual problem (no matter how minor). This is because when a single problem is fixed, the inauspicious features for that problem is reduced. When you fix all the bad sector, by then nearly all the problem would have been resolved, and there is where you star to enjoy good luck.
Hope that helps:)
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
PS: Apologise as I have been busy with lots of backend development, thus did not have much time to participate in the discussion. I am working on something that I believe users will find extremely useful when it is finally launched!

On 11/4/99 9:54:26 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Glyn and fellow users,
Glyn has a good point in the
use of colours.
Some of you have noticed that
I coined a term called the
`33.3 percent rule set'.
For example, this helps one to
know whether a sector has a
missing corner or not or if
using a `cure' or even a
`threat' such as water is