About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Confused about my ba zi

• Staff

Note: Some of the graphics file is not shown eg. under Favourable and Unfavourable element:
On 18/4/2012 1:47 PM,(xxxx... Koh) wrote:
Hi i just happen to try on your

Free Personal Ba Zi / Feng Shui Element Report

Name: Koh xxx xxx (Male - 23 May 1976)
D.O.B: Lunar (1976, 4th month, 25 day) at 9.00 a.m. to 10.59 a.m.

I was very suprise that the result u give is very diff from a master i see.

EG:YOUR READING SAY

1)

Since you are a strong yin Wood Dragon, you don't want to be too overly strong otherwise, you will not be able to control yourself.
Thus, you should increase yourself with your favourable elements as follows. BUt i understand i am FIRE dragon not wood dragon!

2)You say

Favourable Elements

Most Favourable Element
Colour: red
Favourable Element
Colour: white/gold

Unfavourable Elements

Most Unfavourable Element
Colour: blue/black/gray
Colour: green/brown

But my master say the opposite!!!!!How come?

3)My master say i should go into career that is water and wood elements but your is fire and metal????Why all diff?

Five element can be applied in many ways, but most important is the Colours of any objects etc. In this free report, only some information will be made know so that you can understand how to use it. This free report will only show you an example using the Best favourable element.

• Your personal objects / dressing
    ie shades of colours:-

• Fire - red
    • Metal - white/gold
  • Your career
    ie a Job favourable for you are:-

• Fire - Marketing, Sales, Fashion, etc
    • Metal - Accountancy, Banking, Investment, etc
  • Your Chinese name
    ie a good name would help to increase your weak element
Last but not least,please kindly explain all my 3 ? ask.Hoep u can explain in very clear and detailed so i can have confident in your fengshui.thanks.koh

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Mr Koh,
On 18-Apr-12 1:47 PM, xxxx Koh wrote:

Hi i just happen to try on your

Free Personal Ba Zi / Feng Shui Element Report

Name: koh xxx xxx (Male - 23 May 1976)
D.O.B: Lunar (1976, 4th month, 25 day) at 9.00 a.m. to 10.59 a.m.

I was very suprise that the result u give is very diff from a master i see.

EG:YOUR READING SAY

1)

Since you are a strong yin Wood Dragon, you don't want to be too overly strong otherwise, you will not be able to control yourself.
Thus, you should increase yourself with your favourable elements as follows. BUt i understand i am FIRE dragon not wood dragon!

You are born in the year of Fire Dragon (based on your year pillar). But, your true element changes depending on your day of birth hence is dependent on your Day element. Which in this case is Wood Element (Yi-Hai pillar). So you are a Wood element person born in the year or Fire Dragon.
This is because it is too general to classify everyone born in 1976 as a Fire Dragon, depending on which day you are born, even in a Fire Dragon year, there can be a water/wood/fire/earth/metal element dragon. Hence, the day element is the more accurate and element you should be using not the year element which is too generalized.

2)You say

Favourable Elements

Most Favourable Element
Colour: red
Favourable Element
Colour: white/gold

Unfavourable Elements

Colour: blue/black/gray
Colour: green/brown

But my master say the opposite!!!!!How come?

You should ask your master that. I am not here to explain how he got your analysis.
As far as I can tell you, the ba zi element depending on how deep you analyse the combinations and clashes, whether you consider the House of Life and House of Conception, can
easily give you a inaccurate assessment of your element.
As far as we are concerned, after considering all the five element combinations and harms, joins and changing of elements your five elements breakdown is as follows:-

6 Weakest Water 3 Weak Wood 2 Strongest Fire 1 Strong Earth 0 Extremely Weak Metal
43% 21% 24% 9% 0%

So as person born in the Wood day.
Favourable elements to make Wood strong are: Water (43%) + Wood (21%) = 64%
Unfavourable elements that make Wood weak are: Earth (9%) + Metal (0%) = 9%
Fire element is neutral as it will exhaust your wood and also strengthen the Earth so it cancel itself out.
Since total Favourable elements 64%

total unfavourable elements 9%. Hence you are a Strong Wood instead of a weak Wood. Simple as that.

3)My master say i should go into career that is water and wood elements but your is fire and metal????Why all diff?

Five element can be applied in many ways, but most important is the Colours of any objects etc. In this free report, only some information will be made know so that you can understand how to use it. This free report will only show you an example using the Best favourable element.

• Your personal objects / dressing
    ie shades of colours:-

• Fire - red
    • Metal - white/gold
  • Your career
    ie a Job favourable for you are:-

• Fire - Marketing, Sales, Fashion, etc
    • Metal - Accountancy, Banking, Investment, etc
  • Your Chinese name
    ie a good name would help to increase your weak element
Last but not least,please kindly explain all my 3 ? ask.Hoep u can explain in very clear and detailed so i can have confident in your fengshui.thanks.koh

You should ask your master that. It all depends on how he assess your element strength is it weak or strong. To correctly assess a weak or strong element needs a lot of complex analysis to determine the changes in your ba zi chart, to consider the seasonal strengthen influence, the clashes and harms that strengthen or weaken your elements, the elements that combines and loses the original property and so forth. Even the two additional house of life and house of conception that most master won't analysis is also crucial to the final element strength. As far as we are concerned, we do all that assesment and break down the percentage clearly into the percentage value, so clients can see why they are weak/strong.
Since the favourable elements and unfavourable depends on what is your five element strength. Therefore:-
Strong Wood generally means favourable elements are Fire/Earth/Metal elements.
Weak Wood generally means favourable elements are Water/Wood element.
Since your master assessed your element as weak Wood, therefore, water and wood elements are favourable. However, as you can see above, based on mathematical breakdown of your five element chart, how can your wood be weak when it is so much stronger than the total elements that weak you.
So hence your more favourable elements would be Earth/Metal/Fire. Of which Metal and Earth are more preferred.
Simple as that.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Geomancy.net: Center for Applied Feng Shui Research
http://www.geomancy.net
E-mail: support@geomancy.net,
Tel: +65 6100-9600
SMS / MMS: +65 9835-5734
Fax: +65 6482-0570
===================================================================

Any person receiving this email and any attachment(s) contained, shall treat the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose, distribute or retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach of confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies of this email from your computer system immediately. Geomancy.net is a division of Kappvest Infoserv Pte Ltd Company Registration No: 199707735W ===================================================================

• Staff

1. Please note that although Ba Zi seems generic. However, ba zi can be as detailed or can be as general as this person had found out.

2. However, in my opinion, 8 out of 10 times; some geomancer would always take the easy way out to analyse a person's ba zi.

3. In this example, a person was surpised to find out that what his Master analysed is so basic that one should not call it a ba zi analysis.

4. Frankly, many so called Feng Shui masters and even nowadays, some even call themselves Grand Masters do get their ba zi analysis wrong.
5. Unfortunately, Geomancy.net end up has to "answer" to such skeptics after they realised that the reading given to them were too basic or general.
6. I reproduce this link for you to appreciate why many Masters get their ba zi analysis so very "wrong":-
http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=2&mid=23906&new=
7. So far, there are many so called Ba zi analysis that is really so wrong (often very superficial). And Geomancy.net cannot be always, having to justify our case.
8. I can only say this "Caveat Emptor".

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Dear Master,

I am having hard time understanding the Bazi. My Day Master is Yin Wood and my Earthly Branch Month is Autumn which weaken the wood. But in my Free Personal Ba Zi / Feng Shui Element reported that I am a strong yin Wood Snake. I'm quite confuse. What are my favorable element? My date of birth is 05 Sep 1977. Time of birth is 2:50 PM. Please help. Thanks in advance.

• Staff
2 hours ago, jmn_0905 said:

Dear Master,

I am having hard time understanding the Bazi. My Day Master is Yin Wood and my Earthly Branch Month is Autumn which weaken the wood. But in my Free Personal Ba Zi / Feng Shui Element reported that I am a strong yin Wood Snake. I'm quite confuse. What are my favorable element? My date of birth is 05 Sep 1977. Time of birth is 2:50 PM. Please help. Thanks in advance.

1. Frankly, our free report isn't limited in anyway. So if it determines you are as a Strong Wood, then you are a strong wood.

2. Only difference, is the free report doesn't show you the details of your Chart such as clashes/harms/joins that affects the total number of elements present in the chart, that will ultimately affect the Balance of Five Element Chart which is extremely useful, as otherwise everyone will keep asking us for advise on it based on the percentage available.

3. Yes, no doubt your Wood is extremely weak. In your case, to determine if you are a weak or strong wood. You have to determine the total elements making you strong is > total elements making your weak.

4. In your case:-

Element
Strength

Percentage
4 Water
Strong
element_1.gif
45.7 %
1 Wood
Extremely Weak
element_2.gif
2.9 %
3 Fire
Weakest
element_3.gif
17.1 %
4 Earth
Weak
element_4.gif
34.3 %
0 Metal
Strongest
element_5.gif
0 %

4.1. Elements making you strong = 4 Strong Water (45.7%) + 1 extremely weak wood (2.9%) = 48.6%

4.2. Elements making you weak = 4 weak earth (34.3%) + 0 Strongest Metal (0%) = 34.3%

4.3. Fire element will exhaust your wood and also strength the earth so it cancel itself out in the equation.

4.4. Since Total Elements making you strong (48.6%) > Total Elements making you weak (34.3%), therefore you are a Strong Wood.

4.5. Your Strong Wood is not because of having lots of wood, but having too much water at 45.7%. Hence, you are a Strong Wood.

5. There are a more of things to consider when determining your weak or strong, so without a detailed calculation, you will not be able to determine the strength of birth accurately.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...