About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Evil Lines (Kong Wang)

wasis

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Wasis,
1. In the past, I often encounter situations where a temple is close-by to a housing development.
2. Is this temple clean?
Often, if the temple is meant soley for worship, and often if it is relatively new, there is often no issue with `evil lines'.
3. But somehow, "bad things" had been done at the temple e.g. a bad priest had performed say ... black magic, or in some cases.. had played with bad spirits or any of these, then the temple is not clean.
4. For example, let me relate an incident. This temple is located somewhere in Bishan, Singapore.
5. One day, I was invited to Feng Shui a 5 room housing board apartment. This house happens to be along the NW to SW alignment of the compass direction of this temple.
6. To elaborate; if we draw a line, the house runs smack on a straight line NE towards SW (the temple). This temple had kept urns of the dead.
7. When I used my luopan inside the home, the compass needle rotates irratically. When I went outside in the open air facing the temple (the temple is approximately) 800 metres away, the needle seems to move irratically.
8. After this incident, I immediately felt sick afterwards and had to throw away the luopan as it has been unfortunately contaminated by this bad event.
9. In my opinion, this is my personal definition of the evil line.
10. In another case, this home in Tampines, Singapore is on a North-East to South-West alignment. The main door is at NE while a specific bedroom is at SW. This bedroom happens to be the bedroom of the two young children who coincidentally happen to be of `weak' wood persons.
11. During my Feng Shui, I could feel my hair stand in this SW room. When I went back to calculate the flying star, indeed, this room and the main entrance had in particular VERY YIN stars. And this is confirmation that things are not that correct.
12. On my audit assessment with the family members. I had asked the parents, whether did anyone see something in the room? The mum cried out: YES!, she in fact is also belonging to the `weak' element. And she told me that she and her children had seen `something' in the room.
13. This apartment (by coincidence) is also along the NE to SW alignment or one can say the evil line of sight. Fortunately, this time round, my luopan did not `detect' anything. But instead, in particular, as I am a weak wood person, I could feel such presence during that stage.
14. Just two months ago, I went to this vacant home. My compass also gave very strange readings and literally, the hair on my body `stood-up'. Fortunately, I believe, the `spirit' had momentarily left the house.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/17/2003 6:10:13 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
Could you please explain about
Evil Lines? Are these lines
must be avoided?
At what degree are those
lines?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Wasis

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, this is a graphical illustration of a home in a bad location.
The idea behind this is:
1. NE (devil's gate)
2. SW (devil's back door)
3. "The actor" - Rogue or `dirty' (unclean) temple
4. The idea that `spirits' travel in a straight line.
This is why, often, it was suggested that if the main door is facing NE, the should should be `tilted'. By doing so, as the spirit, cannot negotiate turns, it would `stop' them from entering the home.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Dear Cecil,
br>
There are several versions of Void/Evil lines (Kong1 Wang2) ??`.
Some masters say that the 4 cardinal points - True North, East,
South, West (i.e., 0, 90, 180, 270 degree) are the worst Kong Wang,
some masters disagree.
But what all masters agree are the 8 Kong Wang at the boundary of 8
Gua4 (Trigrams):
THE BAD EFFECT/SYMPTONS:
When you find that after moving into a house, you wish to proceed on,
you don't have the drive; When you wishes to retreat on a business
deal, you can't as you are too involved.
The other symptons include: stagnancy, dithering, undecidedness, lack
of drive, unemployed, and other like heavy and frequent quarrels
between family members, sickness etc.
The 8 Void/Evil lines are:
337.5, 22.5, 67.5, 112.5, 157.5, 202.5, 247.5, 292.5
which are the intersection/boundary of the 8 trigrams.
Some masters say even +/- 3 degrees within the 8 Void lines are also
to be avoided at all costs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Wasis

• Staff

Dear Wasis,
1. Earlier, prior to your posting, I had the impression that you were mentioning an "evil line" relating to the `devil's gate'. But, in this posting, you have mentioned; the True cardinal points in relation to compas directions.
2. I have let this message pass thru, but in the future, I appreciate if you do not extract out message postings from other sites or vice versa.
3. As I am always not comfortable with the way many other sites are run, and often; heated arguments arise out of huge egos of people trying to prove themselves or either that they have hidden agendas.
4. In fact, all postings in this forum must not be extracted out. I hope all users respect our wishes. I hope all users in this forum, please help us to look out and report any of such activities to me.
5. In my electronic book "Applied Feng Shui Made Easy" Chapter 11, Para 11.7, I have mentioned that toilets exactally at North 0 degrees, NE 45 degrees, E 90 degrees, SE 135 degrees, 180 degrees, SW 225 degrees, West 270 degrees and NW 315 degrees are the `worst' positions in a home.
6. Quite sometime back, in several past forum messages, I had mentioned a simple rationale is that since these are `True cardinal' points; it is aways best not to place say a toilet bowl exactly at this location since it happens to be directly at one of the trigram sectors.
7. Under the same chapter, Chapter 11.9, the kitchen, favourable positions of stove are between a range of 345 degrees to 120 debrees. And some of these locations do happen to fall on e.g. N 0 degres, NE 45 degrees and East 90 degrees.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/18/2003 7:39:53 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
br>
There are several versions of
Void/Evil lines (Kong1 Wang2)
??`.
Some masters say that the 4
cardinal points - True North,
East,
South, West (i.e., 0, 90, 180,
270 degree) are the worst Kong
Wang,
some masters disagree.
But what all masters agree are
the 8 Kong Wang at the
boundary of 8
Gua4 (Trigrams):
THE BAD EFFECT/SYMPTONS:
When you find that after
moving into a house, you wish
to proceed on,
you don't have the drive; When
you wishes to retreat on a
business
deal, you can't as you are too
involved.
The other symptons include:
stagnancy, dithering,
undecidedness, lack
of drive, unemployed, and
other like heavy and frequent
quarrels
between family members,
sickness etc.
The 8 Void/Evil lines are:
337.5, 22.5, 67.5, 112.5,
157.5, 202.5, 247.5, 292.5
which are the
intersection/boundary of the 8
trigrams.
Some masters say even +/- 3
degrees within the 8 Void
lines are also
to be avoided at all costs.
------------------------------
------------------------------
-------------
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Wasis

Added by Cecil: Dear Wasis,
1. No problems. Often, it is best not to post extracts from other sites, firstly because of intellectual property rights concern.
2. This is because, it is not right for cross-posting between different sites without express permission from each other.
3. Recently, I was sadden by the fact that a newly created account used "fastpig fastpig" and within a few days later changed it to "myfs myfs" etc... In fact, if one asks any Muslim, the word " pig " can be rather offensive, to say the least. In Singapore, we also have a sizeable population of muslims. And we also have many users from Malaysia and Indonesia; which try not to use such words even if they are of Chinese origin.
4. Although I am not a `fan' of Hsia calendar either, I am not prepared to allow users to post messages that criticise systems without a proper name. (Questions like this will `benefit' sites that do not `pay homage' to Hsia. Yet, we do not feel that the question should be posted without the user using their proper names). Furthermore, this user has not much understanding of the various calendar system nor the lunar calendar system. Yet he spammed this forum (internally/unmoderated) with repeated messages and "demanded" to know why I did not post his "great discovery". If one looks at his `discovery', it is really no discovery at all:(
5. I am sad because, this is my country man. He had posted opinions or `criticisms' directed at theories and yet use such `turn-off' user ids etc... This person also wrote and "demanded" why his postings were accepted by other sites and not by Geomancy.net.
Geomancy.net simply does not follow any other sites! Our forum has been around for many, many years and always 100 percent flame free. This is one of the very rare occasions that one sees such an `ugly' act.
It is indeed sad to see such behaviour:(
6. Look at your postings, you and many other users have always used proper names and many of your personal postings are also your real names. We have to stand-by what we write especially, subjects that `boasts' of a new discovery or `criticisese' certain concepts or theories.
7. As the host of this forum, users get to see who actually posts the message. For Robert and myself, we also use our true names and each of our postings have a record of our names and not "alias".
8. I understand that some users are `shy' to post their private messages and thus, feel free to use the check button with the `anonymous' tag if the messages are of a personal nature.
9. In my opinion, it is people who does not have ownership of their writing; are akin to "running across a road illegally" and causing an accident. This type of people, simply walk away. While, others have to collect their mess:(
Going forward, I therefore, sincerely wish that users do not post messages from other sites. At the same time, please do not post/extract any messages from this forum to others:)
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Dear Cecil,
Apologize for any inconvenience occured.
I really didn't mean to heat arguments. Just wanted to fulfill my curiosi
ty coz. I see several terms in feng shui which look similar but not the same.
Thank you for your correction.
Regards,
Wasis
----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: Evil Lines (Kong Wang)

Dear Wasis,
1. Earlier, prior to your posting, I had the impression that you were
mentioning an "evil line" relating to the `devil's gate'. But, in this po
sting,
you have mentioned; the True cardinal points in relation to compas direct
ions.
2. I have let this message pass thru, but in the future, I appreciate i
f you
do not extract out message postings from other sites or vice versa.
3. As I am always not comfortable with the way many other sites are run
, and
often; heated arguments arise out of huge egos of people trying to prove
themselves or either that they have hidden agendas.
4. In fact, all postings in this forum must not be extracted out. I hop
e all
users respect our wishes. I hope all users in this forum, please help us
to look
out and report any of such activities to me.
5. In my electronic book "Applied Feng Shui Made Easy" Chapter 11, Para
I have mentioned that toilets exactally at North 0 degrees, NE 45 degrees
, E 90
degrees, SE 135 degrees, 180 degrees, SW 225 degrees, West 270 degrees an
d NW
315 degrees are the `worst' positions in a home.
6. Quite sometime back, in several past forum messages, I had mentioned
a
simple rationale is that since these are `True cardinal' points; it is aw
ays
best not to place say a toilet bowl exactly at this location since it hap
pens to
be directly at one of the trigram sectors.
7. Under the same chapter, Chapter 11.9, the kitchen, favourable positi
ons of
stove are between a range of 345 degrees to 120 debrees. And some of thes
e
locations do happen to fall on e.g. N 0 degres, NE 45 degrees and East 90
degrees.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

• 2 years later...

Master Lee, what you mentioned in this article about you being able to "see" or "feel" evil presences because you are a weak wood person was very interesting to me.

My husband is a weak wood person, and I am weak metal. We are both "weak" people, but my husband is the one who often claims that he "sees"spiritsand even felt "attacked" by a spirit before. However, I have often dismissed his allegations in the past. I never once saw or felt any spirits in my life, even though I often come in contact with people who could see such things. Even when I lived withmy father for 21 years of my life - my father is a fanaticwho indulges in Thai cult buddhism -keeps lots of weird statues andevenkeepsa "little ghost" to increase his wealth luck - I have never once seen or felt any spirit stuff. That's why in the past I always dismissed people's claims of seeing or feeling the presence of ghosts as "its just their imagination playing tricks on them".

But after reading your article, I am starting to believe that maybe my husband was not having a wild imagination after all! Do you think that only weak wood people can see or feel evil spirits better than others?? Because I wonder why I myself never had such experiences even though I'm very open to them.