About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Pearl String Combination

myfs_100352

Dear Master Cecil,
Is a house having pearl string combination flying star chart (i.e. a set of continuous number in each sector)really enjoy good feng shui for the whole house. The combination will have good and bad star.
Does this combination cure majority of the affliction by star #5, #2 and #3. I doubt how well is the feng shui of this type of house. Hope you can clear my doubt as my current house is a SE2 facing house and the period 8 chart is not very favourable except the central spine.
Someone said that once we step into period 8, all the energy of period 7 house will become weak and even good star's energy will be weaker. How true is this?
TQ & Regards,
Fiona

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Fiona,
1. For situation for pearl string and parent string or whatever, it is always best to match the layout to the flying star chart.
For example, key numbers like #8 mountain and water should be in an appropriate sector. Therefore, ideally as many sectors can be activated for the pearl string to benefit from it. This is where hopefully, good sectors are not locked at toilets / storeroom etc.
Thus, this kind of charts must specifically be located at the rooms most beneficial. The saying goes " a miss is as good as a mile "
2. You will still have to cure the star 2, 5 etc. The difference is that the pearl string combination is all about enhancement but this does not mean that bad sectors does not need to be cured.
3. In each period, the each of the period, the reigning number ie in period 8, stars 8 are most auspicious, while the number just below becomes the fading prosperity. So in this case star 8 in period 8 are excellent. In addition, star 9 is the future prosperity.
4. And it so happens that star 7 reverts back to its original status of being Robbery Star. Thus, that is why most people say that star 7 might have more issues.
5. In additions, stars like #4 which is often considered inauspicious by many practitioners in period 7, becomes a better star between mix-blessing to auspicious.
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 2/28/2004 6:36:14 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Cecil,
Is a house having pearl string
combination flying star chart
(i.e. a set of continuous
number in each sector)really
enjoy good feng shui for the
whole house. The combination
will have good and bad star.