About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to improve children's studies?

Bless

I would like very much to know what we can do with fengshui to help our children to improve their academic performance. Surely if fengshui can in some way helps to improve our living and ward off ill effects, there must be ways to help the children's studies.
Thank you for advice and hope those who have successful experiences in this aspect share with us.

Sponsored Link

On 8/30/99 9:15:53 PM, Anonymous wrote:
there must be
ways to help the children's
studies.
Thank you for advice and hope
those who have successful
experiences in this aspect
share with us.
I would like to share with you an experience on this subject. I told my sister who has a 6yr old daughter who goes to school to place the study table in the room with flying star 1-4 and put 4 pencils in a holder on it. I also suggested to her to position the study table in a way that my niece when studying/doing homework would face south(direction based on her birthyear). She's been doing quite well in school granted she's in kindgarten. Bear in mind that combination 1-4 may also attract romance so you might want to think twice if you have teenage girls/boys. It depends upon the personality of your kids if they are the type whose into boyfriend/ girlfriend. :-)

Dear Anon,
In my opinion, its not good to give advise to
family members unless you are a feng shui consultant or
a traditional feng shui master. Since you don't know what kind of events it might trigger in their life. Since it takes time for the events to happen. What if you unknowingly gave a wrong advise. It would be better if you confirmed with a feng shui master whether your advise is correct or not.
Thanks.

Hi Bless
I have experimented with my son age 14.
When he does his homework, he uses the dining table and faces west (his good direction). I place a small pagoda on the right hand side of him and according to him, when the pagoda is there it is easy to concentrate on his work.
When I do not place the pagoda there, Simon says he finds it harder and gets distracted.
Whether this is psychological or not is another matter.
The flying stars in this area happen to be 9 and 3 which are good for education and romance. He does very well at school but is now developing a great interest in the young girls so we'll see about the "romance" side. I will move him if the "romance " takes over
from his studies.

• Staff

Dear Bless,
Under the traditional Feng Shui called " Penmanship peak ", I did mention sometime back that under this theory, you can place a pagoda on the right side of the child's table.
What "penmanship peak" means is that if you look out of a window and to the right is a tall structure e.g. a telecomunications tower, this is a good sign as it implies that the child can become a scholar.
Yes, I totally agree with Glyn that you can take advantage of the Flying Star Theory especially if the child "works" at the education sector.
Warmest Regards,

On 9/1/99 6:31:53 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Bless
I have experimented with my
son age 14.
When he does his homework, he
uses the dining table and
faces west (his good
direction). I place a small
pagoda on the right hand side
of him and according to him,
when the pagoda is there it is
easy to concentrate on his
work.
When I do not place the pagoda
there, Simon says he finds it
harder and gets distracted.
Whether this is psychological
or not is another matter.
The flying stars in this area
happen to be 9 and 3 which are
good for education and
romance. He does very well at
school but is now developing a
great interest in the young
girls so we'll see about the
"romance" side. I will move
him if the "romance " takes
over
from his studies.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Anon,
In my opinion, its not good to
give advise to
family members unless you are
a feng shui consultant or
a traditional feng shui
master. Since you don't know
what kind of events it might
trigger in their life. Since
it takes time for the events
to happen. What if you
unknowingly gave a wrong
advise. It would be better if
you confirmed with a feng shui
master whether your advise is
correct or not.
Thanks.
Dear Anon,
Thanks for your concern. But, I wouldn't be giving advise to family members nor to anyone if my knowledge of fengshui is limited. Though I dont make my living as a fengshui consultant, I trained with a fengshui master a few years ago (as a hobby) and on occassional I ask my sifu if I'm not too sure of something.